Why do all of the asian assembled/made guitars have the fleur de lis on the them?

elsupermanny14

• Members

Shecter, Agile, Prestige, etc. Check their headstocks. They all have the same fleur de lis. Are they all coming from the same factory or something?

What the hell that? Is that fancy words for flies and lice? Don't they have insecticide over there in them there high teknologyical factories? Damn, I wouldn't want flies and lice all over my nice Agile or Prestige or even my damn Schecter. Damn.

• Members

Wait a second. I just checked my Squiers, and not a damn one of them has a fleur de lis!! So, they weren't made in Asia? Where the hell were they made?

Please don't tell me they were made in Europe, or Mexico, or the US or Canada. Were they made in Africa? Just what the hell is going on??

• Members

Wait a second. I just checked my Squiers, and not a damn one of them has a fleur de lis!! So, they weren't made in Asia? Where the hell were they made?

Please don't tell me they were made in Europe, or Mexico, or the US or Canada. Were they made in Africa? Just what the hell is going on??

Squiers are funny that way. They sneak up on ya with muddled ancestory and whack ya upside the head.

• Members

They all have the same fleur de lis. Are they all coming from the same factory or something?

Probably due to a glut of fleur de lis in the region. The Kim Jong (mentally) Il Arts & Crafts factory is undoubtedly cranking out fleur de lis like there's no tomorrow.

Archived