Good deal alert. Iron Maiden strat !

ACLONERANGER

• Members

Back... I ended up getting it. Condition is rough as this was a daily player and gigged, but the playability is good and the guitar is complete and structurally solid.

Will work on it some over the next few days and get some pics up.

Thanks again for the heads up... I have wanted to try out one of these for years and now I own one!

• Members

Back... I ended up getting it. Condition is rough as this was a daily player and gigged, but the playability is good and the guitar is complete and structurally solid.

Will work on it some over the next few days and get some pics up.

Thanks again for the heads up... I have wanted to try out one of these for years and now I own one!

Awesome cool story bro. Plus you didbn't have to pay extra for a Custom Shop relic. ;)

• Members

Sweet man,glad you got it. I just snagged a Mesa cab for the Triaxis,and a Kramer Proaxe last week for a massive sum of $150 that's in players shape as well. Fantastic player tho. I wulda snagged it otherwise. I'll post any other good deals I see as well. Been a few decent ones locally here in the Carolinas lately. Get her cleaned up and pics posted,always liked those maiden strats.

• Members

Poidh

I will put up a few quick pics tonight. The frets ended up being pretty worn, so I did a fret dress, recrown, and level on it over the last couple of nights and I just reassembled it late last night.

Also, not to rub it in, but the guy offered me $40 off on the phone since I had to drive so far :)

• Members

Not a bad grab at all for $260 ! I have a old jap fotoflame Floyd strat from the 90s that I need a new neck for so yall keeps a eye out. It's the one with the wider neck heel than the standard strat,don't see parts much for it. Dang great player in its day tho ! Flat radius,big jumbo frets and real Floyd ..its been mutilated over the years tho. But gonna het her back up to par..now get some pics of that maiden start.love to see it

• Members

OK don't have a lot of time tonight but I snapped a couple of quick pics...

IMStrat.JPG

IMStrat2.JPG

IMStrat3.JPG

Thanks again for turning me on to the deal- never thought I would do a 4-hour round trip for a guitar...

It was defintely an experience. I got there and the guy was living over a garage with a net for a door. The place was pretty much empty except for his gear.

The story behind it is that his parents got it for him when he was 15 and he played it everyday since then and was a musician by trade. He had recently gotten an SRV Strat and although he knew he could get more for the guitar, he felt he had gotten his money out of it and he knew the condition was rough.

This is far and away one of the coolest Strats I have ever played or even seen. I am a Les Paul guy, but this one may have to stay in my stable as it is growing on me the more I work on it.