I do like April Spam said Sam I am!!

Frets99

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Excellent condition. No digs or scratches of any form, guitar was bought in 2006 and the only cosmetic condition is a bit or tarnishing in the pickup covers. Everything is original.

Price is $1290 plus shipping.

Includes hardshell case and all candy.

IMG_6587.jpg

IMG_6596.jpg

IMG_6585.jpg

IMG_6584.jpg

IMG_6604.jpg

More pictures can be found here:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/msg/2985353529.html

• Members

Excellent condition. No digs or scratches of any form, guitar was bought in 2005 and the only cosmetic condition is a bit or tarnishing in the pickup covers. Everything is original.

Price is $1290 plus shipping.

Includes hardshell case and all candy.

IMG_6605.jpg

IMG_6624.jpg

IMG_6635.jpg

IMG_6614.jpg

IMG_6638.jpg

IMG_6627.jpg

IMG_6623.jpg

IMG_6630.jpg

IMG_6621.jpg

• Members

Charvel So-Cal Candy Green Like New.

Played only a few hours in my bedroom, this is the USA version which has was produced only in a limited edition.

Includes original soft-case, paper work and all candy which came with it. Barely played, lived inside its case most of it's life in a non-smoking room.

Price is $950 + shipping (not interested in trades)

IMG_6683.jpg

IMG_6650.jpg

IMG_6664.jpg

IMG_6656.jpg

IMG_6662.jpg

IMG_6660.jpg

IMG_6673.jpg

IMG_6667.jpg

IMG_6652.jpg

IMG_6688.jpg

• Members

Charvel So-Cal Pagan Gold Like New.

Played only a few hours in my bedroom, this is the USA version which has was produced only in a limited edition.

Includes original soft-case, whammy bar and tools which came with it (I need to find the registration paperwork and manual). Barely played, lived inside its case most of it's life in a non-smoking room.

Price is $950 + shipping (not interested in trades)

IMG_6560.jpg

IMG_6568.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_6562.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_6558.jpg

IMG_6567.jpg

IMG_6569.jpg

IMG_6571.jpg

IMG_6575.jpg

• Members

Moving some stuff out I was hoping to use in "upcoming projects" in order to help finish up the growing "current project" pile

3x3 Chrome Sperzel Locking tuner set in VG shape-- looks like 2 of the little washers are a different size, but otherwise in great shape. $40 shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48

GFS Chrome Wilkinson 2 pt Trem in VG shape like this one: http://store.guitarfetish.com/Wilkinson-Stainless-Saddle-Trem-Fits-ALL-Strats-Sparkling-Chrome_p_895.html
. Barely mounted at all and most of the mounting hardware wasn't even used, but the block got some finish scratching. I paid full price for this sucka and you can grab it for $40 shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48

IMG_0446.jpg
IMG_0448.jpg
IMG_0445.jpg
IMG_0447.jpg

Finally a rare plastic black cover, HB mount TV Jones Classic Plus. I love these pickups, but it doesn't seem destined for any of the four projects I'm trying to finish, so out it goes. $85 shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48

IMG_0443.jpg
IMG_0444.jpg

• Members

Up for sale is an amazing 2007 Suhr Classic T.
I'm only selling this so I can order a new Suhr T with just a few spec changes.
With the compound radius, body carves and Suhr pickups, this Tele goes from twang to rock quite easily. It has a perfect neck carve, IMO, as you have something to grab on to, but it is small enough to slide up and down easily on it.
The entire guitar weighs under seven pounds, too!
Save some dough and get an amazing Suhr about ten months earlier than if you ordered one.

Guitar is like new! No dings, dents, chips fret wear, etc.
It comes in the OHSC, in like new condition, with the spec sheet, trussrod adjustment tool, some extra switch tips and the fretboard protector.
Will even ship in the original Suhr box!

$1800.00 shipped, ConUS.
No trades, please.

SPEC SHEET-
Guitar Model Classic T
Body Wood Swamp Ash
Body Option Lightweight
Neck Wood One-Piece Maple
Neck Back Shapes Even C Medium
Radius 9-12"
Nut Tusq
Frets Medium
Bridge 3 Saddle Vintage T
Nut Width 1.650
Hardware Color Chrome
Gears Kluson
Pickguard Bakolite
Electronics Tele Control Plate
Input Jack Tele Electro Socket
Knobs Chrome
Neck Pickup Chrome Neck T - chrome
Middle Pickup
Bridge Pickup Broadcaster - black
Finish Trans Straw (light color)
Options Roll Fingerboard Edges
Case Guitar - Custom Hardshell Form-Fit
String Gauge .010-.046
NOTE

suhrtstrawsm.jpg

DSC02591.jpg

DSC02593.jpg

DSC02592.jpg

• Members

Gretsch Electromatic G5810 Bo Diddley model. List for $425 new without case. Asking $350 WITH Coffin Case that was $110 new. Sorry--I know the Coffin Case is kinda cheesy but like the guitar it is in pristine shape and is the only aftermarket case I could find that fit this guitar.

Cosmetic mods: matching custom pro-made silver sparkle/glitter pickup rings, pickguard and truss rod cover. Also added tailpiece. Original silver pickup rings included. Also throwing in matching Couch Company strap in silver with black stripe.

No trades...I am afraid I do not use PayPal. Would have to be a Money Order transaction.

Would prefer local (Portland, Oregon area) pickup. I will split shipping costs with buyer. Lower 48 USA only.

Thanks for looking. Unique guitar, never gigged, one-owner. I was surprised at how comforatble it is to play seated or standing.

000_0086-1.jpg
000_0083-1.jpg
BoFull.jpg
000_0083.jpg

• Members

IMG_00271.jpg

1 Ernie Ball Volume (jacks in front), works perfectly- $50 OBO

1 Digitech Bad Monkey- $30 OBO

1 Visual Sounds Route 66, like new, with box- $85 OBO

1 Behringer CC300(DC2 Clone)- $20

PM me. I really wanna move this stuff.

• Members

If there's any locals (Winnipeg) here, I'll hook up a bro-deal on my Edwards Viper, $650 which is what I paid a few years back. I'm not interested in shipping, I don't want the hassle and I hate worrying about a guitar in the post. It has a stock Seymour Duncan pickup in the neck position (not sure of the exact pickup) and the bridge was upgraded to a Bill Lawrence XL-500 in the bridge. Possible trade interests include: Gibson Les Paul (Studio or BFG), Fender Telecaster Deluxe, Vox AC30, AC15, Peavey 5150III Mini, Traynor YBA-1, Roland/Boss SP-303, SP-404SX, Akai MPC 1000, Microkorg, Teenage Engineering OP-1.

5641912451_1ac0848cf6_z.jpg

6988470036_ffac552907_z.jpg

• Members
UPDATED:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (3 Channel)
More Info:
- This amp has seen some life...
- All the Leather corners have some wear, but they're not all teared up
- The tolex has a few scratches and dings, no wood is exposed though
- Some of the silk screen(?) letters are faded (just a few, prolly less than 5)
- No scratchy pots
- Currently has Mesa Tubes (6L6s)
- Will take better pics for SERIOUS traders/buyers
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
- Original BigFoot Footswitch (Pretty good condition) with the original Long cable
- Owner's Manual (Home-printed)
- I could even throw a few Rectifier Tubes I have laying around
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
$1,000 +Shipping/Paypal or $1,100 Trade Value (read below)
428576_10150495599037493_502687492_91048
403697_10150495789117493_502687492_91057

I'm taking trades into consideration as of now (Plus Cash, OBVIOUSLY ($1,100 trade value)):
- Peavey 5150s (or any variant)
- Peavey XXXs
- Peavey JSX (Honestly, I don't dig them THAT much, so it'd have to be an EXCELLENT offer)
- Blackstar HT-50 O HT-100 (Heads, no combos)
- Mesa Boogie Mark IV
- Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra (Yes, cash on my side)
- Maybe a VHT?
- Marshall JCMs (again, Heads, no combo)
- Try me...

DON'T WANT:
- Line 6
- Blue Voodoos (well, any Crate for that matter)
- Plexis
- Combos

-All prices are negotiable, within a certain extent.

International Buyers are welcome AS LONG AS YOU cover the Shipping/Paypal/Insurance/Tax fees.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Cayey P.R., USA
Contact Info: PMs here, andres.muniz@upr.edu or text me 787-608-0568
References (eBay or other forum userid): Click Here for a more detailed List of transactions from here and other forums

• Members

Nice cheap LP Jr fix, great backup or starter guitar FS: an Epiphone LP Junior Special in Vintage Sunburst that I got a nice deal on and then upgraded with some stuff I had lying around. Stock pickup was replaced with a GFS Professional Series Alnico II Bridge Pickup: http://store.guitarfetish.com/GFS-professional-Series-Alnico-II-Humbucker-Nickel-Case-Bridge-Pickup_p_4150.html

the pots have been replaced with CTS 500K pots, the tone cap is a Russian PIO .015uf cap and I upgraded the jack too (I believe it's a Switchcraft, but it may be a Mojotone). I kinda slapped some Honda parts on a Kia or something I guess.

The bridge has been upgraded to a Wilkinson Intonatable Wraparound one like this one: http://store.guitarfetish.com/Wilkinson-Lightweight-Adjustable-Intonated-Wrapround-Bridge_p_892.html

The bridge has a bit of wear, but works well.

The guitar is in very good shape, plays well and sounds great with the upgrades. It's missing a number of the screws for the various plates, but everything is held on and those are pretty easily replaceable. If I was going to do anything else it would be to upgrade the tuners, but the stock ones actually haven't given me any issues. $120 shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

• Members

Epiphone Ripper: $250 + split shipping

This is a great sounding and great playing bass, heavy and thick sounding. This is not the PJ pickup configuration, it's the one humbucker configuration. It's in great condition, except for a "dead fret" on the 2nd fret on the D string, all you'll need is a set up (action adjustment) to fix it. Also two small knicks on the headstock, but other than that, it's in great condition. Unless you have a MIM Fender Jazz Bass, no trades please.

Here's my demo of the actual bass:

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

Boss DR-670: $60 Shipped

IMG_3264.jpg

Comes with AC adapter and owner's manual disk.

P-Bass tuners: $30 shipped

IMG_3300.jpg

Planed to use these for a P-Bass project but never got around to it, so these are brand new, never been used.

P-Bass wiring kit: $12 shipped

IMG_3308.jpg

- Patrick

Archived