Got the job!!

Kuz929

• Members

Maybe I was holding the compass upside down...?

A compass has nothing to do with your ignorance of ignorance. It is everywhere.. North, south, in front of your PC/Mac. Only the accents are different eh.

• Members

LA's AHL affiliate is here in Manch-vegas. I have enjoyed watching the young talent come up through the ranks over the years. My son is in LA's corner this time around. Hes a big Jonathan Quick fan, has been for ages.

• Members

Thanks for all the love guys! don't be shy when you need some sweet vintage gear :poke: :wave:

Job
in Vermont? Lucky bastard!

tell me about it, man. I've spent the last 2 years working on and off for UPS. My room mate worked at a Verizon store in the mall here, but it closed back in December. He's been unemployed since and continues to fill out job apps every week. He has to in order to collect unemployment- a hefty $200 a week.

My other room mate just moved because he couldn't stand working at Costco anymore. Can't blame him. He's a very intellectual guy - majored in history and theology - so he didn't have much in common with his redneck coworkers :lol:

I was literally 2 weeks away from moving out of here until I got a call for this interview last weekend. Amazing how things can change so quickly.

Archived