Ever have the type of week where all you want to do is...

deanmass

• Members

sit in the garage, drink scotch and play loudly?

The week from hell stress wise, and the only thing I want to do, I just can't

Cliff notes- single parent, two diabetic kids, job issues partially due to caring for kids and commute, and a major car problem...

Ugh.

Rhetorical, I know ...feel free to skip.

• Members

sit in the garage, drink scotch and play loudly?

The week from hell stress wise, and the only thing I want to do, I just can't

Cliff notes- single parent, two diabetic kids, job issues partially due to caring for kids and commute, and a major car problem...

Ugh.

Rhetorical, I know ...feel free to skip.

Yes.

College student. 100 watt Marshall. Nice whiskey.

• Members

Perspective wise, which is hard to remember when it feels like the universe has it's boot on your throat, I really can't bitch, but there are time when I just can't help sliding down that hole. At least I have the guitars to play, kids to care for and money for a snort once in a bit :) Feeling a bit better already..

• Members

Yep, this is one of those weeks for me. I actually started it off with a half a bottle of scotch for breakfast on Monday (and no, I'm not an alcoholic and I have never drank that early in the day before this). I called in sick on Monday and Tuesday and wish I could have called in sick all week.

• Members

Everybody has struggles, have faith and you will come through. I hit my knees instead of the bottle these days after a hard week, which is most of them.

Believe me, I never hit the bottle for anything. But on Monday I had to put my 19 year old dog down....I've had him since he was 6 weeks old....and there was no way I could have done it without a few stiff drinks.

Archived