Yngwie Malmsteen vs. Ted Nugent

DarkHorseJ27

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Question is. "Who would you rather see in concert", No question Ted !!!! Ted plays with feelings, plus his music is feel good RocknRoll !! I would be bored {censored}less after one Malmsteen tune. "Look at how fast I can play " !!!! Boring !!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

They both come off as dickheads to me, but a lot of great rock has been made by dickheads ... or worse. So that's kind of a wash.

Nuge: I love his tones and the way he works with feedback. But he IS somewhat repetitive and his lyrical chops are iffy.

Yngwie: Absolutely stunning technichal chops. A true mastery of the guitar. And YET ... mostly I get tired of listening after about 3 songs.

:idk:

• Members

oh yeah right.....It's soooooooo tough for conservatives these days...waaa waaa....

all right..... let's {censored} this thread up beyond belief.....

Ted and conservatives like him..you know
tea party racists
and the like....don't have "opinions"....the have lies. Plain and simple.

Oh...and before you respond with..."yeah well democrats are liars too..." or whatever....

YEP...you're right.....they are corporate whore scum too.

BlackTeaParty.jpg

Wow! Look at all those Tea Party Racists!

• Members

Yngwie has kind of earned the right to behave like a complete douchenozzle - he is almost without doubt the most jaw-dropping neo-classical-metal shredder ever. Ok, despite that I'd rather listen to almost anything else...

... except Ted Nugent. Sure, some of his stuff rocks and I bet he puts on a great live performance, but whether you're a liberal or a fully-fledged Tea-Partyer, you surely have to agree that his total ass-hattery is tiresome, immature and he quite frankly deserves all the flack he gets.

this, and I share a name with one (NOT Yngwie)

Archived