Best PRS dealers?

White Falcon

• Members

Are these 'authorized dealers'? the reason I ask is because I will be doing a special order, not buying something in-stock, and want the best price. Also, are PRS current list prices anywhere out there on the web?

I'm going to get a mccarty soapbar goldtop w/rosewood neck option.

• Members

Are these 'authorized dealers'? the reason I ask is because I will be doing a special order, not buying something in-stock, and want the best price. Also, are PRS current list prices anywhere out there on the web?

Yes, every dealer thats been posted in this thread are authorized dealers.

Willcutts and Chuck Levins are the 2 top PRS dealers in the USA.

Chuck Levins is THE first shop to carry PRS guitars. They are about 45 minutes from the factory and they seem to be the most connected dealer.

• Members

Wildwood, Elderly, Daves--all great shops--are for sure. I'd have to check on the others.

• Members

Don't forget to follow eBay - get them to email u as they come up...I got my 2002 S/C from Ric Covrea who sells a lot...it was perfect - better than he described.. Packed and shipped to Australia no problem...

• Members

Chuck Levins? I'll never buy another peice of equipment for Chuck's for as long as I live - my kids, grandkids are also banned from Chucks!!

their service and attitude toward customers sucks!

As far as PRS dealers are concerned - call PRS they may give you some direction.

• 5 years later...
  • Members

Guitar World Queensland are the best in Australia. They keep a good variety and usually only pick nice flame tops.

Once you add your shipping costs on + the risk of damage + no warranty, you end up way ahead buying from Guitar World and there prices are usually on par with the USA delivered prices if you hit em up for a deal.

cu24_bc7.jpg

Archived