Found a keeper.

xrleroyx

• Members

I like when you Dutch Oven them, and they start desperately windmilling the feet ... okay, TMI, sorry.

DP is currently doing primer layers for custom painted pickguard for Strat. Am fortunate she is as big a gear whore as I am.

• Members

My girl couldn't tell anything about guitars when we started dating. She likes me enough that after 2+ years, she can identify different models, remember the pet names I have for my favorites, and last week, bought me a new 12 String acoustic. She kicks ass.

Your girl sounds great too haha. That Jazzmaster is a huge win. Gogetit.

Same here :D

Mine knew nothing about guitars when I first met her, but after almost 3 years, she now knows number of models and part names, and even has one of her own which I teacher her on when she feels like it. She also keeps me stocked with picks and accessories every holiday. Couldn't ask for more! :)

• Members

My lady has been pushing me to get a Jag or Jazzmaster lately, and generally grouches when I get rid of a guitar she likes. Like me, she also groans when I have to forgo pretty guitars in favor of boring, utilitarian stuff like mics and PA equipment.

• Members

My lady has been pushing me to get a Jag or Jazzmaster lately, and generally grouches when I get rid of a guitar she likes. Like me, she also groans when I have to forgo pretty guitars in favor of boring, utilitarian stuff like mics and PA equipment.

:thu:

Archived