I Heard The THUNDER

DaveAronow

• Members

Incidentally, the lead guitar player you hear on all these tracks was replaced by a much better player while I was with them, but you don't hear him on any of these tracks. He never got to record anything with us he died on his motorcycle after a dozen or so shows with us. Dude was just a badass bluesy oldschool hard rock player, similar in style to bands like The Cult, The Darkness, Buck Cherry, Slash/GnR, that kind of thing. Too bad no recordings of him exist with this band. He was always busting our balls about letting him replace the solos with his own, but we all thought it was a waste of time because we had a deal with Don't already and all these songs were going to get redone from scratch again anyway.

I have a bunch of videos from our live shows which were some of the most insane gigs I have ever done. Couple thousand rabid screaming fans jammed into clubs that maybe held five hundred all pressed up against the stage partying their asses off.

I'll load some up on youtube.

Have video of us doing encores with Brian covering AC/DC songs, both his own, and Bon's stuff.

• Members

Where's the vids?????
:)

The vids will take a while to get. They are all on vhs, and I don't have a dvd burner, so I have to take it somewhere, make a disk, so I can upload it. I've been wanting to do it forever so this will motivate me. Should take a few days.

Meanwhile, there are ten more songs or so, I'll keep posting them. I might,, oops, accidentally sneak one in with Brians vocals on it.

• Members
Where's the vids?????
:)

The vids will take a while to get. They are all on vhs, and I don't have a dvd burner, so I have to take it somewhere, make a disk, so I can upload it. I've been wanting to do it forever so this will motivate me. Should take a few days.

Meanwhile, there are ten more songs or so, I'll keep posting them. I might,, oops, accidentally sneak one in with Brians vocals on it.

• Members

There are probably countless ACDC geek website guys who think they've heard everything...who would {censored} themselves if they knew what we were talking about!...lol..

• Members

There are probably countless ACDC geek website guys who think they've heard everything...who would {censored} themselves if they knew what we were talking about!...lol..

Yeah, it's funny, too because I've kinda been just sitting on this stuff for about 17 years or so and I really don't talk about it that much. Back then when it was happening, there was a lot of great things happening for me musically, so I just felt like this was not that big a deal and that it would just keep going on forever. I never really documented much, I have a few radio interviews we did on air with us, Brian etc, and they are cool, but other than videos, I don't think I even have one picture from those days. Guess I know I can always get them aif I want from some of the other members.

Being such a huge AC/DC fan my whole life, you would think I would have made a bigger deal out of this over the years, but part of it might be that the project eventually fell apart and didn't get far so I look at it more of something that failed as opposed to a cool little project that was awesome to be a part of while it lasted.

One interesting thing is that this project morphed into the band Neurotics a pretty heavy Alice In Chains sounding band that had some pretty big success in the nineties. You may have heard of them. They ended up using some of our songs and Brian continued to produce and back those guys too.

Don't know if you have ever heard of them but they were good. They are having a big reunion show coming up I'm a few weeks. I'm sure Brian will be there if He's not on tour and will most likely jam a song or three with them.

Archived