I REALLY hate the UPS ninjas...

grunge782

• Members

Seriously, I'm convinced that they don't even {censored}ing knock anymore :mad:.

Whoever made this is 100 percent correct.

b8b6919d105eba9258062dcc771ee8a0.jpeg

I saw one time the guy walk up the driveway, I came to the door as fast as I could, but by the time I was there (15 seconds TOPS) he was already walking the other direction with my package :facepalm:. I had to chase the damn guy down :lol::o.

What the {censored} do they tell these employees?

• Members

I've had them put down I was not home when I was not only at home, but watching for them- I think they just do it when they are running late or something.

This, I've had them drive by the house without an attempt saying "Customer was not home: Attempt made." I didn't like it and the UPS dispatcher didn't like me.

• Members

What reason would they have to drive all the way to your house, pull the package out of the truck, carry it right up to your door, only to quickly return to the truck with the package? They're on a tight schedule - according to tracking, at 7am my package is "out for delivery", but UPS doesn't hit my neighborhood till 7pm at the earliest - sometimes as late as 9pm! Those guys are out there for 12-14 hours?!

99% of the time they DON'T knock, and just leave the package. Even if I'm waiting for them, by the time I open my door, he's back in the truck driving off.

I had one exception though back in the 90s. Was waiting around at home for a guitar to arrive. No knock, just the delivery attempt on my door! (???) I quickly got in my car and drove around looking for the UPS truck. I actually found him 2 miles away, pulled him over by waving the note out the window, and got my package. That was pretty crazy actually.

• Members

Well, at least they didn't throw it at your door. They did that to my brother once while he watched from the window. It was a computer case. Shockingly it was all dented and {censored}ed up. They didn't even knock either. Just launched it at the door and took off :lol:

Archived