Please recommend a cheap and very small footprint eq or boost pedal for me.

guitarman3001

• Members

The FnC also had one feature I was never happy with -- the footswitch was too small and was a pain to step on.....

Agreed on that!!! I love my F'n'C, but the switch really is silly small. ...although, it's really easy to use with your big toe if ya play barefoot :cool:

• Members

Thanks for all of the suggestions. A couple of the ones recommended look awesome but a bit out of my price range. I ended up ordering the EHX LPB-1 from Amazon. They have it on sale with two 6" patch cables for 41.85. I get free two day shipping too so it's good to know I'll have it by Friday's gig.

I've been using and LPB-1 for over a year now and really like it. After hearing mine the other guitar player in the band went out and got one as well. Simple. cheap, effective, solid.

• Members

Well hell, I'm surprised. It came in today. I already slapped it on my pedalboard and tested it at apartment volume. So far it sounds like it'll do exactly what I need. I'll know for sure once I play it at gig levels but from what I can tell at low volumes, it's a relatively flat boost although it does seem like it boosts the lows and low mids just a hair more than the rest of the frequencies. That should be ok as long as it doesn't make things too muddy.

• Members
Thanks for all of the suggestions. A couple of the ones recommended look awesome but a bit out of my price range. I ended up ordering the EHX LPB-1 from Amazon. They have it on sale with two 6" patch cables for 41.85. I get free two day shipping too so it's good to know I'll have it by Friday's gig.

That's a great little boost :)

Archived