Of your acquisitions, name some stand-outs which still offer some "bang for the buck"

GAS Man

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ive always wanted one of these, but everyone Ive picked up was stupidly heavy
:confused:
Whats yours like?

Dude compared to your LP's and Explorers its nothing your probably not used to. A little heft to it but I wouldn't call it really heavy. Plus it has great balance, once it's strapped on its super comfy IMO

• Members

I guess if you are talking bang for your buck, my two First Act's would have to be up there. They cost about $250 collectively and they get a lot of playing time. They look as good as any $300-$400 asian important and play just as well. They are also unique in appearance and sound.

Then I'd say my Agile 3100 which I spent a little over $400 on (upgraded the pickups to Burstbucker pros). That is one of my best playing guitars. The neck is a little slimmer than a Gibson 60's neck which is great for me.

I actually only have one big ticket guitar which is a Gibson Les Paul Standard. Everything else is in the sub $1000 range. I'm hard pressed to spend anything more than what I've spent on the Standard but I have gotten very interested in LP Customs. I think I want to get one eventually but there is really no reason for that. From my research it seems like the only tonal upgrade it has is an Ebony neck. Everything else is just ornate. Or am I missing something? I might end up going the cheap route on that and buy another Agile and put gold hardward on it if they don't sell on with it.

Archived