New Gibson 2013 models at Sweetwater - whoa!!!

cbh5150

• Members

Well... Although I am on the Gibson Les Paul wing than Fender or else, this marketing strategy seems ridiculous to me.

Simple is always better.

I miss the old days, when there were only Customs, Standards and Studios.

Yes.. More colour and pickup options would be good things. But c'mon it's not that!

Moreover, those "new" additions like robot tuners or gold hardware are crappy. Everyone can tune his/her guitar himself/herself in seconds without the help of those robot tuners.

"Signature T" -Sorry who?.. biggrin.gif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by beter pan

View Post

Well... Although I am on the Gibson Les Paul wing than Fender or else, this marketing strategy seems ridiculous to me.

Simple is always better.

I miss the old days, when there were only Customs, Standards and Studios.

Yes.. More colour and pickup options would be good things. But c'mon it's not that!

Moreover, those "new" additions like robot tuners or gold hardware are crappy. Everyone can tune his/her guitar himself/herself in seconds without the help of those robot tuners.

"Signature T" -Sorry who?.. biggrin.gif

the Robot/Min-ETune technology is not for people who can't tune their instruments. it's specifically for gigging musicians who use multiple tunings per night. it seems that guitar forums on the whole have difficulty pondering the usage of tunings other than E standard.

Archived