What are you spending MF GCs on now that most of the deals are over?

Fusion1

• Members

I used to GAS for one of those VOX guitars, but to me now, it just looks cheap. The only thing that ever interested me about the Vox Virage was the unique 3 coil pickups in a P-90 format.

Any idea if the one could flip one of the Vox guitars after swapping pickups with generic p-90s and still making a bit of cash after ebay fees?

• Members

I was trying to get a ipod 160GB for my car but they were out of stock. I decided to use my $160 GC on a Mustang 2 amp, never played out. Out of pocket for that was $15. I used my $275 one on a 60's tribute for $225 out of pocket, and got the $160 GC which the mustang was purchased with.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Fusion1 View Post
I used to GAS for one of those VOX guitars, but to me now, it just looks cheap. The only thing that ever interested me about the Vox Virage was the unique 3 coil pickups in a P-90 format.

Any idea if the one could flip one of the Vox guitars after swapping pickups with generic p-90s and still making a bit of cash after ebay fees?
Possibly...I don't sell on Ebay anymore so I'm not the one to ask...in fact, after staying away from ebay altogether for a couple of years, ebay truly sucks now as a buyer(what happened???)

In any case, you could probably break even on craigslist if not make a few extra bucks...if you get toward the expiration date of your GCs, something to think about...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by illinismitty

View Post

think they would let me use them on the new Bogner pedals? I thought about getting some Waves plug ins, if they would let me use them on ones on sale.

Same as cash means you can use them on anything they stock at MF...

Archived