My Ultimate NGD - Petrucci BFR Koa

adastra87

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by LesPaulFetish View Post
It wasn't Picasso... It was Michael Angelo... No, not the guitar noob. biggrin.gif

HNGD! Music Man is the {censored}.
Hah! Not into that graphic except on the Ibanez 90th anniversary. I've played that one actually and personally i think Johns EBMM is much better. The only problem is I'm scared to put a ding on it by taking it to rehearsals or shows...might just have to end up being a studio only axe!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by adastra87

View Post

Hah! Not into that graphic except on the Ibanez 90th anniversary. I've played that one actually and personally i think Johns EBMM is much better. The only problem is I'm scared to put a ding on it by taking it to rehearsals or shows...might just have to end up being a studio only axe!

I've got a few nicks in my Steve Morse Y2D, I literally have no idea how they got there. I'd just look at it on the stand and boom, apparently I messed up somehow. Knock on wood, I don't remember that happening from when I played it out live. Anyways, I would take it out in your shoes. A few small nicks never hurt anybody, plus that's what a guitar is for IMO and it gives them a bit of character.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by LesPaulFetish

View Post

I've got a few nicks in my Steve Morse Y2D, I literally have no idea how they got there. I'd just look at it on the stand and boom, apparently I messed up somehow. Knock on wood, I don't remember that happening from when I played it out live. Anyways, I would take it out in your shoes. A few small nicks never hurt anybody, plus that's what a guitar is for IMO and it gives them a bit of character.

I hear you but for me personally, there are some guitars that are "drag to the studio, rehearsals, etc" guitars and ones that you don't do that with. This one is kind of more of a playable work of art, lol.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by adastra87

View Post

I hear you but for me personally, there are some guitars that are "drag to the studio, rehearsals, etc" guitars and ones that you don't do that with. This one is kind of more of a playable work of art, lol.

Fair enough. I think I need a bigger collection (and a studio) so that I have that option, haha.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by LesPaulFetish

View Post

Fair enough. I think I need a bigger collection (and a studio) so that I have that option, haha.

Haha. I just have my "studio workhorses", and then my "recording" guitars. sometimes they overlap but not always.

Archived