What would you change about the new format, constructively speaking?

billybilly

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kid Klash wrote:

Is there a search function?  If there is, I don't seem to be able to find it...  :catsad:

Oh - and how about some non-cat, non-woman emoticons?  :womanfrustrated:

The search function is right at the too left. According to the video on the main page if you search fron the form it will only search posts. If searching from the main page it will search the entire site.

:catmad: Yes the emoticons suck badly. 

• Members

Swappable themes. Would prefer something not so blindingly white. Don't want to have to readjust my monitor every time I go to and leave this forum. So, yeah, some off-white, slight grey shading would be nice.

It has the feeling of a webpage that hasn't been fully rendered.

• Members

I don't care for the useless space to the right of the threads list. I don't really care about this change, it's functional (at least it has been so far) the skin colors are brighter than what I would prefer but it's not that bad. This is much better than HC2.0 at least.

• Members

Floyd Rosenbomb wrote:

Pic test, you just have to name the pic in the "Image title" field

And, idiotically, you can not use obscenity in the image title you have no reason to be writing in the first place.

Elias Graves wrote:

So there's no quote...

Oh, there is a quote feature, it's just an utter debacle to use. Also, while you can only view the post you're commenting on, there's an inconspicuous (notice a pattern?) link to "View discussion in a popup" below and left of the reply field. What a steamy pile. Most stuff seems to actually work, just 1/10 as well as an Internet forum. It is fast, but I wonder if that's because everybody has given up.

Archived