Official MAZI BEE MILITIA Roster! *****************

Mazi Bee

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Originally posted by opethinfinity

lol i was just being silly (although I do enjoy those techniques)...but thanks for the inspiration as it is!
:)

Haha, as was I. I think part of what makes rock rock is the ability to NOT take {censored} seriously.

Btw, speaking of silliness, I hereby nominate "School of Rock" as the official MBM movie. I finally got around to seeing it this week. Although Spinal Tap is a much better movie, Jack Black's singlemindedness in School of Rock is inspirational. Worth the price of admission just for his chalkboard chart on rock history (which seems possibly inspired by the one on the Little Steven's Underground Garage website, though I'm sure there have been many similar ones over the years).

BK

• Members
Originally posted by ylwledbetter68

I'm not worthy! But just incase I am, I pledge myself to the life of rock! Our voices will not go unheard.

All who pledge are worthy. Mazi does not judge except as between believers and unbelievers. At some point in our lives, all have fallen short of the glory of rock, yet our continued belief therein, and our pledge to rock, saves us from any unrockitude we may have committed.

Mazi will be by with your stripes soon.

BK

Kommandant,
Punk Rock Expeditionary Force
Mazi Bee Militia

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Originally posted by ylwledbetter68

I'm not worthy! But just incase I am, I pledge myself to the life of rock! Our voices will not go unheard.

Your pledge makes you worthy! I accept your offer to help us SAVE ROCK N ROLL!

Your name will be added to the official roster!

Here are your stripes, wear them PROUD AND LOUD!

flyingv_militia.gif

ROCK ON

- Mazi Bee fist.gif

• Members
Originally posted by ajcoholic

Mazi, I think its time... put me on the {censored}in' list brother!!
:thu:
:thu:

AJC

Your skills make you the perfect candidate to head up our arsenal division! Your mission will be to design and develop the most advanced SONIC DESTRUCTION emitting WEAPONS OF MASS DISTORTION cleverly disguised as home made guitars!

ROCK ON ajcoholic! With your help, we will be unstoppable in our quest TO SAVE ROCK N ROLL and ACHIEVE GLOBAL ROCK N ROLL DOMINATION!!

flyingv_militia.gif

ROCK ON

- Mazi Bee fist.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Soulcrusher_X

I wish to rock! and Rock on I will do!
:mad:
m/

Your additude is exactly what we our looking for!

Welcome to the Revolution Soulcrusher_X! Go forth and SPREAD THE WORD OF ROCK and PERFORM RANDOM ACTS OF ROCK. IF you come across any confused and lost souls, teach them THE WAY OF ROCK and they will be SAVED!!

flyingv_militia.gif

ROCK ON

- Mazi Bee fist.gif

• Members
Originally posted by vteckid22

Count me in too!!!
:mad:
I would gladly switch my allegiance from the wendys brigade to the mazi bee militia!!! (it just sounds so cool).

KICK ASS vteckid22! Your allegiance to our cause will futher our quest to ROCK HARDER THAN ANYBODY HAS EVER ROCKED BEFORE and to make the world SAFE for ROCK N ROLL!!

Welcome to the REVOLUTION! Go forth and perform RANDOM ACTS OF ROCK! KICK MORE ASS than you ever have before and NEVER, EVER STOP!!

flyingv_militia.gif

ROCK ON

- Mazi Bee fist.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Brian Krashpad

All who pledge are worthy. Mazi does not judge except as between believers and unbelievers. At some point in our lives, all have fallen short of the glory of rock, yet our continued belief therein, and our pledge to rock, saves us from any unrockitude we may have committed.

Mazi will be by with your stripes soon.

BK

Kommandant,

Punk Rock Expeditionary Force

Mazi Bee Militia

You are very wise Kommandant Krashpad. :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by tendersurrender

Count me in

Originally posted by tendersurrender

i'll smash as many secondhand guitars and shatter as many eardrums as possible if i join

I accept your pledge to help us SAVE ROCK N ROLL and achieve our ultimate goal of GLOBAL ROCK N ROLL DOMINATION!!!

Your name has been added to the official roster. Go forth and COMMIT RANDOM ACTS OF ROCK!

Here are your stripes tendersurrender, wear them PROUD AND LOUD!

flyingv_militia.gif

ROCK ON

- Mazi Bee fist.gif

• Members
Originally posted by stanbog

hey Mazi Bee...

MAZIBEE.jpg

:cool:

Originally posted by stanbog

bump against too much bureaucracy

:wave:

No bureaucracy here, just delayed for a bit. 4th of July vacation turned into a 5 day stay in a Tijuana jail.
new_all_coholic.gif

stanbog, I accept your pledge to join us in SAVING ROCK N ROLL! Go forth and spread the WORD OF ROCK to all you meet!

flyingv_militia.gif

ROCK ON

- Mazi Bee fist.gif

• 3 weeks later...