Official MAZI BEE MILITIA Roster! *****************

Mazi Bee

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Originally posted by PHILL MOSSING

Saving it , playing it and relaying it my brother!
:thu:

Then you have come to the right place my friend! Welcome to the Revolution!

Go forth and SPREAD THE WORD OF ROCK. (leave the strippers with me)

:D

Here are your stripes PHILL MOSSING, wear them PROUD AND LOUD!

flyingv_militia.gif

ROCK ON

- Mazi Bee fist.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Mazi Bee

Then you have come to the right place my friend! Welcome to the Revolution!

Go forth and SPREAD THE WORD OF ROCK. (leave the strippers with me)

Here are your stripes PHILL MOSSING, wear them PROUD AND LOUD!

flyingv_militia.gif

ROCK ON

- Mazi Bee
fist.gif

*Phill raises guitar and gives Mazi a 21 note salute. :thu:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Originally posted by TheDove

I pledge allegiance to the Mazi Bee Milita and vow to ROCK at all times leaving no Rock Un - Rolled and no ass unkicked in the pursuit of sonic terror !

ROCK ON TheDove!

You have the exact attitude we need in order to achive our goal of GLOBAL ROCK AND ROLL DOMINATION!!

We welcome you to our cause! With you at our side we cannot fail!

Here are your stripes, wear them PROUD AND LOUD!

flyingv_militia.gif

ROCK ON

- Mazi Bee fist.gif

• Members
Originally posted by opethinfinity

I'm a sweep picking and tapping expert, techniques, for ultimate rock-age...does that qualify me?

Grasshopper, your focus is wrong.

Techniques do not make the rockitude; attitude, perserverance and determination do.

If you pledge to do your best to do your duty to bring the rock, that is the sole qualification! Techniques, whether they be those you mention or an ability to do any other technique (for example showmanship techniques like playing behind your head or doing a windmill or a leap) are kinda like "good works" in Christian theology: such things will spring, as the spirit moves one, from the belief in the cause itself. But if one does not believe in the cause, no amount of good works will save you.

Join us!

BK

Kommandant,
Punk Rock Expeditionary Force
Mazi Bee Militia

• Members
Originally posted by Brian Krashpad

Techniques do not make the rockitude; attitude, perserverance and determination do.

If you pledge to do your best to do your duty to bring the rock, that is the sole qualification! Techniques, whether they be those you mention or an ability to do any other technique (for example showmanship techniques like playing behind your head or doing a windmill or a leap) are kinda like "good works" in Christian theology: such things will spring, as the spirit moves one, from the belief in the cause itself. But if one does not believe in the cause, no amount of good works will save you.

Join us!

BK

Kommandant,

Mazi Bee Militia

lol i was just being silly (although I do enjoy those techniques)...but thanks for the inspiration as it is! :)

• Members
Originally posted by GilmourD

Sooo... It looks like there's lots of ass to kick, and I'm ready to kick some ass!

ROCK ON GilmourD! You are right, there is alway plenty of ass to kick. Welcome to the Revolution! Go forth and spread the word of ROCK and KICK ASS at all possible times.

flyingv_militia.gif

ROCK ON

- Mazi Bee fist.gif

• Members
Originally posted by AshboneWish

I pledge allegiance ...oh great one!

AshboneWish, I accept your pledge to SAVE ROCK N ROLL! We need as much support as we can get in our quest to make the WORLD SAFE FOR ROCK N ROLL.

Go forth and SPREAD the WORD OF ROCK and PERFORM RANDOM ACTS OF ROCK!

flyingv_militia.gif

ROCK ON

- Mazi Bee fist.gif

• Members
Originally posted by opethinfinity

I'm a sweep picking and tapping expert, techniques, for ultimate rock-age...does that qualify me?

As long as you have in your heart the desire to SPREAD the WORD of ROCK to all you meet, then that is what qualifies you. I can tell just by your attitude that you more than qualify to join our elite ranks!

ROCK ON opethinfinity, and Welcome to the REVOLUTION!

flyingv_militia.gif

ROCK ON

- Mazi Bee fist.gif

• Members
Originally posted by machine gunner

I pledge allegance!! (straps on Carvin V220, slings microcube over shoulder-sets to rectumfrier model- and heads out the door:destination, Folk Life Festival)...

KICK ASS machine gunner! You are in! Spread the WORD OF ROCK and as much SONIC DESTRUCTION as possible, those Festivals are filled with people looking to join a cause! :D:thu:

flyingv_militia.gif

ROCK ON

- Mazi Bee fist.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Brian Krashpad

Join us!

BK

Kommandant,

Mazi Bee Militia

Listen to this wise one. He's not Kommandant of the Punk Rock Expeditionary Force contingent of the MBM fer nuthin! :cool::D:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by droge

AshBonewish: another good recruiit--I'll process your paperwork--stand-by for official indoctrination by Mazi soon--thx for joining the MBM!!! Rawk on!!!

Many thanks to you droge, for always welcoming the rocking masses that show up on our doorstep looking for a cause to stand behind! :cool: