OMG!!!! Our ultimate....

newbuilder

• Members

What's up people? Not enough hours in a day. I wish I could go back in time and kick my ass. Why? Many reasons, but for one, when I sat around wasting time thinking that I wasn't having any fun. "When I grow up, I will do what I want, when I want." Yeah right. Truth be told, I'm glad I didn't know how little time I would have to call my own.

• Replies 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What's up people? Not enough hours in a day. I wish I could go back in time and kick my ass. Why? Many reasons, but for one, when I sat around wasting time thinking that I wasn't having any fun. "When I grow up, I will do what I want, when I want." Yeah right. Truth be told, I'm glad I didn't know how little time I would have to call my own.

Hey Marc. Things going OK for ya?

• Members

I've got a case that's making me crazy today. Everything on my shelf completely sucks, and they're a bitch to get through. Ugh. Plus, I'm behind from all that computer business a couple weeks back. So, just too busy and stressing out.

Also, I've got 3 {censored}ing tabs open to try to keep track of all the boyz today. It's getting grueling to keep up.

How's things wit you?

• Members

just keepin' my hand in...

...coincidence is a bitch...after our conversation yesterday, I got confronted today about how my "job search" is going..."are you talking to trucking companies?'...:facepalm:

...I just got done yelling at my mom and sis...they can't get it through their heads that an entire industry can collude to deprive me of employment...

• Members

In the grand scheme compared to most people in the world... things are peachy.

You getting on top of all the work you been under lately?

Not yet, I'm still scrambling. Probably working late tonight, which I really hate to do when I'm getting a gubment paycheck, but it's gotta happen sometimes. I'm hoping to be caught up by the end of next week, and then ahead the week after, as my folks are heading up from Winston for 5 days near the end of the month, and I need to be able to not be working.

• Members

gotta be impressed that i used a word like "collude" in a sentence correctly though...

atta boy, jelloman...and in response to your earlier remark about mom and sis--so many things i could say but i guess i'll just say women, you can't live with em and you can't shoot em. hahahahahahahahahahaha.

as i heard on a pink floyd album once upon a time...i'm mad, i've always been mad. i know i'm mad

Archived