OMG!!!! Our ultimate....

newbuilder

• Replies 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i'm there with ya' bud... we've got some stuff going on too. our foreclosure is official, we just got a letter in the mail the other day, the house is being sold a sheriff's auction on the 24th, gotta find a place to live now...

Damn, that is heavy man. Sorry.

• Members

Damn, that is heavy man. Sorry.

nah, it's all good man... we chose to let the foreclosure go through. honestly, we're paying $700 a month mortgage in a town where the average rent is $250-$450... it just seemed a little ridiculous to keep paying that much, especially since we're wanting to get out of Kansas anyway...

• Members

nah, it's all good man... we chose to let the foreclosure go through. honestly, we're paying $700 a month mortgage in a town where the average rent is $250-$450... it just seemed a little ridiculous to keep paying that much, especially since we're wanting to get out of Kansas anyway...

Glad to hear that it is part of a plan, but still I imagine it is still probably very stressful.

It might make you feel good to know, I had a climbing buddy go through a foreclosure on his house at Fort Bragg when he left the army. Many years later he has a good career and a home here in Western NC he is very happy with.

• Members

Glad to hear that it is part of a plan, but still I imagine it is still probably very stressful.

It might make you feel good to know, I had a climbing buddy go through a foreclosure on his house at Fort Bragg when he left the army. Many years later he has a good career and a home here in Western NC he is very happy with.

thanks for the optimism bud... you're right though, it's still stressful... the worst part is that we live in a town of 6,000... they put EVERYTHING in the paper, so naturally, everybody and their dog has been asking me all about it...

• Members

thanks for the optimism bud... you're right though, it's still stressful... the worst part is that we live in a town of 6,000... they put EVERYTHING in the paper, so naturally, everybody and their dog has been asking me all about it...

I live in a small town too, I think the urban population around 6,000 her too. I know what you mean.

• Members

I live in a small town too, I think ours is around 50,000 or so. But, I know what you mean.

it's a give and take though... it' safe here. if i forget to pull the keys out of my blazer, it's still there in the morning... if we go off for the weekend and forget to lock the house, everything is always just as we left it...

• Members

good sunday morning everyone...:wave:

Damon...sorry to hear about the foreclosure...I know it's not a surprise to you but it's going to put you in a position of having to move quickly for a solution...mojo to you...and all the support I have to offer...

...today, I mow the lawn, and call jerry in Arkansas to see if the twisters got him...

...check ya later...

• Members

{censored} Damon! Sorry to hear about the forclosure. We went through a quick move when the people we were gonna buy from got forclosed on, while we were busy trying to get the paperwork doneand were renting from them.

I am really sorry, but maybe this is some kind of blessing in disguise kinda thing.

Archived