omg, my ultimate NGD is today ...

aenemated

• Replies 211.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I've got my mind on a 12 string electric again (guess it's that time of the year). There's a close out on the 12 string Gibson LP Traditional and I'm thinking about it... Question - if I were to string it as a 6 string sometimes is that something that would work? From what I've read online I may have to tape the tuners so they don't rattle but that's no big deal. Any other downside? They don't have very wide fretboards so I don't think string spacing will be a big issue...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by seven58

View Post

We ate a ton of raw oysters this trip. We would go in before 6:00 and get half price on a dozen. We ate 4 dozen on one day.

did they all work.

No, wait, dont answer that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Fiasco

View Post

I saw one person standing and one person kneeling. I took it a little differently but you're such a romantic.

I saw a guy with an umbrella, Dr Rorsach.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Fiasco

View Post

I saw one person standing and one person kneeling. I took it a little differently but you're such a romantic.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor49

View Post

I saw a guy with an umbrella, Dr Rorsach.

I am as cynical as they come these days, but here is the close up.

IMG_0481.JPG

• Members

In the zoomed out pic, I saw them in the corner of my eye, he was on one knee, then got up and they hugged. Then he got down on one knee again. I'm guessing they decided to record the proposal after the actual proposal. Who says romance is dead.

• Members

Well this has turned into a little saga. Here was the final outcome. So if it was a proposal, proposition or both it seems to have had a positive answer. Unless of course in actuality he has just snatched her up regardless of her answer.

proposal.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by seven58

View Post

Well this has turned into a little saga. Here was the final outcome. So if it was a proposal, proposition or both it seems to have had a positive answer. Unless of course in actuality he has just snatched her up regardless of her answer.

proposal.jpg

Judging from their body language, I'd say positive proposition.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Axe_34

View Post

Update....

Ready to drill, wire and test Paul's King of Tone.

IMG_6022_zpsa7d24d3a.jpg

I can't wait to try that. After a few months of acoustic only, I've gotten back to playing electric with an absolute vengeance and I'm now jonsing for something to pair with my zendrive.

By the way, I'm still absolutely loving the compressor you built for me. I'm pretty sure it's on about 95% of the time I'm playing.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by vcnyls

View Post

Thanks, Jason! Here's a link to the product on the Vox site and you can download the manual there - it's the Vox AC15C1

http://www.voxamps.com/us/custom/ltd-brg/

Thanks Josh.

Quote Originally Posted by Strung_Out

View Post

I can't wait to try that. After a few months of acoustic only, I've gotten back to playing electric with an absolute vengeance and I'm now jonsing for something to pair with my zendrive.

By the way, I'm still absolutely loving the compressor you built for me. I'm pretty sure it's on about 95% of the time I'm playing.

Glad to hear. It's on my board and on most of the time too.

Quote Originally Posted by jamdogg

View Post

what compressor knockoff is it? I'm actually in the hunt for something transparent, like the rothwell squeeze.

Orange Squeezer.

Archived