Show us your frankenstrats !!!!!

Dr. Scottie C

• Members

Here's my frankenstrat: Fender MIM 96 neck and 2004 bod; BG Pups - Phatty neck, S90 bridge; GFS brass tremblock (extra sustain?) - trem is decked and blocked; bone nut; pickguard made by Terrapin Guitars, with flattened finish; waterslide decal from Pinupsplus Decals - the sexy witch's name is Wanda; fully shielded, and weighing in at just over 8 pounds, and tuned to D standard with D'Addario EXL 10-46 strings. I use it for rock and the various forms of metal - old school to semi-brutal stuff.

2 single coils Strat no 2

2 single coils Strat B

• Members

J-E-M wrote:

Here's my frankenstrat: Fender MIM 96 neck and 2004 bod; BG Pups - Phatty neck, S90 bridge; GFS brass tremblock (extra sustain?) - trem is decked and blocked; bone nut; pickguard made by Terrapin Guitars, with flattened finish; waterslide decal from Pinupsplus Decals - the sexy witch's name is Wanda; fully shielded, and weighing in at just over 8 pounds, and tuned to D standard with D'Addario EXL 10-46 strings. I use it for rock and the various forms of metal - old school to semi-brutal stuff.

2 single coils Strat no 2

2 single coils Strat B

Wow! I dig that!

• Members

100\_2904.jpg

I haven't finish putting this thing together yet, but: Squier body, Hohner neck, GFS tuners, EYparts full block trem (to be fixed, not used), 500k volume (no tone), 3-way tele pickups selector, series/parallel switch for humbuckers, Kramer 98T & 90R pickups froma  Musicyo Kramer Les Paul copy (pretty nice sounding, supposedly a copy of Gibson 498T & 490R, as the name suggests)

Will string it up with 10s and hope that it rocks!

• Members

Scott Abene wrote:

I am too lazy to go into specs right now... Mostly it was what was laying around in the equipment boxes

Strat

Charvel

Model 2

Twins

SHARTEK

SHARTEK

FRANKIE

White Frank

Many Franks

Nice stable of guitars you have there. LOL at the band-aids on some of those headstocks. :smileystatic: