Apparently I made someone mad today... (CL BS inside)

cale76

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

MASTERAMPMAN wrote:

i wasnt banned .you **** idiot !

We are so so so lucky!!!

Your 7 profoundly intelligent and informative posts have been transformative for me.  With purchase of a $50 MESA and a personal shelf at GNC I now have legions of nubile women dropping their pants and mine for immediate gratification at any time of my choosing.

Imagine what you could do with 10 posts?!

Please, I beg of you, please grace us with but 3 more posts!  I'm certain that they will provide orgasms for all and save humanity.

For the sake of the children, MASTERAMPMAN, for the sake of the children!

• Members

The Craigslist guy mentioned in the ancient OP is clearly a moron, but the OP himself is an even bigger moron for not simply replying with "sold".

On the internet, you're either quick or you're toast. You want to ask questions? You bet! It's your "right" to do so, to really dig deep and make sure that what you're buying is what you really want. Just accept the fact that when it's some grossly underpriced item, you're going to get smoked one hundred percent of the time by someone more decisive than you, who doesn't need to ask an elaborate series of questions.

What kills me is when the indecisive weenies ask their questions, get aced out by someone who simply says "yeah, I'll take it" then snivel and cry about how you sold it out from under them, as if you were somehow obliged to set it aside on their behalf because they had questions to ask.

Complete buyer and seller fail.

Archived