GAS'ers and Gearheads...

jelloman

• Replies 68.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah. Kinda sucks to have your plans crash down around you.

The missus called this morning...overwhelmed. The oldest has his chemistry grade on the mend, then she gets an email from his english teacher. facepalm.gif

She's having a hard time dealing with it all.

EG

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Elias Graves

View Post

I dunno. Just seemed neighborly.

May have a St Louis prospect. And a good one at that. Cross your fingers.

EG

I got some punk rock friends in Da Lou. If you go, I'll tell them you're under my protection.

And, stay outta East St. Louis!

Break a leg, mojo sent!

• Members

Yeah. I married her because SHE's the stable one. I'm just a traveller with no map.

Anyway, wait and see. I have some other feelers out but this one will probably be the most $. It's an independent company that acts as factory reps for a whole slew of small manufacturers in rehab.

It would be a large territory though. At least all of Missouri but probably Kansas too. That mainly means KC, but there would be the odd trip to Topeka and Wichita as well.

Most of that business is STL and KC, so I-70 will see some travel.

EG

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad

View Post

I got some punk rock friends in Da Lou. If you go, I'll tell them you're under my protection.

And, stay outta East St. Louis!

Break a leg, mojo sent!

I've been living there the last four years. Plenty of customers in East St Louis. Rough place.

The missus reported yesterday that the high skool over there broke out into a gang fight. Complete with guns and one fatality. facepalm.gif

Thanks for the mojo. I'll take all I can get.

EG

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Elias Graves

View Post

I've been living there the last four years. Plenty of customers in East St Louis. Rough place.

The missus reported yesterday that the high skool over there broke out into a gang fight. Complete with guns and one fatality. facepalm.gif

Thanks for the mojo. I'll take all I can get.

EG

Ah, if you're there you may know of her kids' punk rock band. They're called Say Uncle. They're quite good for their ages, and since their mom (and dad) are old school punk rockers with lotsa connections, they've opened club shows for some pretty big punk rock bands.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad

View Post

Ah, if you're there you may know of her kids' punk rock band. They're called Say Uncle. They're quite good for their ages, and since their mom (and dad) are old school punk rockers with lotsa connections, they've opened club shows for some pretty big punk rock bands.

I'm actually in OKC right now. I came here last August for a new job. We were gonna sell the house and move back here but can't give the thing away.

Trying to find work to get back to STL. Confusing, I know.

And I don't get out much for live music. Between work, the kids, scouts, skool, church, etc, it doesn't leave much time for fun.

EG

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zemmy

View Post

nope...havent dropped it off...might have other plans for itevil.gif

okie dokey...i figured i'd send ya the jr, the hellabucker, and a hundred bucks...and see how far that gets us

We ought to be able to do some damage with that.

EG

Archived