Free MP3 hosting for bands!! read!!

jaged05

• Members

For any of you guys who would be interested, there is a website called soundclick.com where you can set up a site within for your band, and put MP3 files there for free. You can put pictures, bios, show dates, and there are plenty of interview questions to answer. It even has chart postitions and statistics so you can see how many people listen/download your music. Stop by and put your band on it.

www.soundclick.com

Please have a listen to my band, and vote for our song Killing Time. Feel free to let me know what you guys think on this post!!! Here is the link to our band's songpage.

Jaged Music, vote us as hot for our song Killing Time

Jay

• Members

Originally posted by WorshipMetallica

Killing Time? You stole that song title from Metallica off of Garage Inc.! Who covered Killing Time by Sweet Savage! You stole that title from one of those two, probably Metallica though!

Let it go man.....its a BLS song too. Every now and then you're gonna hear bands that share a song title or two. "Killing Time" isn't really a very unique name, in that it was 'stolen' from sweet savage.

Jaged, nice tune.....and thanks for the link. I'll have to check that place out. ;)

• Members

Thanks for the kind words. I like Soundclick better than MP3 because there is no limit to how much you can put there. It seems to be the most user friendly site as well. As far as garageband.com, we will be there shortly!!!

Don't forget to send me links of all your bands!!!

Jay

• 4 weeks later...

Archived