This forum moves slower than a wet turd rolling uphill.

• Members

Originally posted by thriftyshirt

There are still topics on the front page with the last response posted over 3 weeks ago.

:freak:

Well, TS, it's because most musicians don't know jack about the music business and apparently don't care to!

That's why they wind up on the Backstage With The Band forum whining about how they got screwed, fired, play for free, how do I make a flyer, etc etc.:rolleyes:

:D :D

• Members

this is the first forum i check in, although i sometimes post on 'songwriting' and 'backstage'. this forum is comparatively info-oriented and less garbage to weed through, and i for one like it that way. it may be slow but 2 year old posts here are often as relevant as it was posted.

• Members

Originally posted by BlueStrat

Well, TS, it's because most musicians don't know jack about the music business and apparently don't care to!

That's why they wind up on the Backstage With The Band forum whining about how they got screwed, fired, play for free, how do I make a flyer, etc etc.
:rolleyes:

:D

I guess the ones who do know plenty about the business are too busy playing big gigs, touring, and recording to actually post in here. :D

Plus, nobody gives up their REAL secrets until they're out of the game anyway...:D

• Members

Originally posted by jplux1

It's amazing that so many people put EVERYTHING into Myspace.com

waste of time to do that. some time might be well-spent on a myspace site, but there are a hundred different sites that allow you to post music up and are also free. use em all and then you have one giant billboard

• Moderators

Originally posted by thriftyshirt

I guess the ones who do know plenty about the business are too busy playing big gigs, touring, and recording to actually post in here.

Plus, nobody gives up their REAL secrets until they're out of the game anyway...

nah, some of us are actually altruistic... what is good for musicians is good for the creative side of the biz~:thu:

Archived