Any Disk Faktory users here?

u6crash

• Members

Has anyone here used Disk Faktory? They have a banner on some of the HC pages. I'm interested in doing a short run of about 100 CDs, and the options Disk Faktory offers are significantly less expensive than DiscMakers Duplication stuff.

I'm open to other duplication options as well. I might even do it myself if I found a place that just printed inserts.

• Members

Originally posted by e-b-e

hoop- Did you use them to make your free music business cd that people have had trouble receiving after paying?

Actually, the CDs that I paid for about 4 months ago (but never received) weren't his "free" CDs...I paid (w/ S/H) $11.72 for "CD Release Party Strategies - 2-CD Set" that allegedly would simplify the booking process as well as making for much better CD releases...no idea if they're any good because I've never actually seen them...after 9 seperate emails and several postings on the thread "Sell 10X More CDs...Here's How!", where upon David was nice enough to explain to me (among other things) that I was a "troll" after I complained about him never sending the "product".

To be fair to him, he did finally send a refund after he offered the verbal abuse, lots of excuses, and 125 days of aggravation...apparently, just dropping this alledged product (which might exist, but I don't know of anyone who's ever seen it) in the mail was just too difficult for him, not to mention that he might keep track of his payments received... :eek:

Yeah, I can highly recommend Kathode Ray Music, their PROMPT order turn-around, and their EXCELLENT customer relations whole-heartedly! :rolleyes:

Archived