Mapex Pro-M Year Made???

jacarual

• Members

Originally posted by jacarual

Sorry Rockbeat - the jerk must not want to sell them very bad because I've sent several messages after he sent me the pics and he hasn't returned any of my messages. So, I decided to call - no return call - so I figure too damn bad for him!

And Aqua - the Sonor was in the running but they didn't have a good color and we're picky about that. I've been watching their web-site!!!

You'll get over it!

Oh, I get it. I thought you were dealing directly with Mapex, but you were emailing the guy selling the drums.

Yeah, I don't blame you. If he can't even answer an email inquiring about something he's selling I think I would take my business elsewhere, too.

Yamaha makes great drums BTW. I owned a set myself once. You won't be disappointed.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, it was MusicGoRound in Chicago. So not just a guy selling them. It's a store and a Franchise at that. Oh well!

Aqua, the color choices were the ones that Sigler Music has. Even though I never responded to your old posts, I was reading them and I scan eBay every day. My 13 year old says the colors are GAY!

The Stage Customs are at the Local GC as old stock - 6 pieces for $379.00, Fade Blue Sapphire.

• Members

Originally posted by 1001gear

That's gotta be one tuff heart. You used to be this sexy snare drum model and then inexplicably, one day, consumed by the jungle. Did you even notice?
:D

uh...hmmmmm.... :confused:

Some days I can keep up with you pretty good, 1001. Guess this isn't one of those days. :)

• Members

I don't know what he's (1001) talking about either.

Aqualung, he's a cool kid! He loves the Sonors just picky about the colors. And they don't carry them anywhere here to play them. He had his heart set on the new Gretsch Catalina Club kit until we sat down and played it. He loved a Tama Supestar and loved the SC's. But, he's read alot about the Mapex so we were inquiring about them. We would need to take a road trip to Detroit to find some to try out though.

This is confusing but I'm having fun learning all about them.

• Members

You know what folks? Nothing chaps my ass more than people that come in here, hat in hand, looking for some much needed advice, only to get their knickers in a twist because of a remark someone else makes.

Now, just about everyone here knows who I am and what I'm all about, and will probably be shocked at what I'm about to say, but I just can't take it anymore.

If you have no clue as to what the hell you're asking about, and take offense at some of the remarks made on a goddam Internet forum, GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE. Go scream at the bastard at the music store where you took the damn picture.

You come in here looking for some freebies, and you get all bent out of shape because you didn't find what you were looking for? TOO DAMN BAD.

This ain't the Salvation Army. This is an Internet discussion forum. You get what you get. If you can't handle it, don't come in here.

Dendy, if you think I'm out of line here, then by all means, ban my ass. It ain't gonna make me lose my part time job, or cause me to get any less gigs. I've contributed more than a fair share of help in this forum, but if you deem me to be a disturbing influence, then so be it.

I'm just sick and f*cking tired of damn whiners.

end of rant. I'll await everyone's decision.

• Members

What are you talking about???? I didn't get all bent out of shape and yes I do have a clue about what I was asking. I didn't take the damn picture. I'm not looking for anything FREE and if I was, according to Dendy - that's why we're all here! I just asked a question. I'm thinking you are going off because I'm a woman - seems funny that Aqua and Sherman can come on here and blow off at anyone and I can't ask people to be polite about answering a legitimate question???????????????????????????????????????

AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME TO GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE?????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Members

You know, sometimes most of you welcome newbies and truly help but when you act like true assholes - that's when the moderator should step in.

Answers like this are also reasons to turn us away just as much as Aqualungs responses to the "Women in Drumming" post!

Instead of making something up just don't answer or tell me you don't know if you feel the need to respond!

You got me on one of those days and I am indeed going to make a complaint!

That.

See the sig.

• Members

And why with me? I did nothing to you and apologized to them! And said I was over it! Get a Grip!

Oh. Sorry. Getting a grip.

pardon me while I attempt to extract my foot from my mouth...or rather, my keyboard.

• Members

Maybe I'll just find another forum where women are more respected.

Hey, wait. I gotta say, with all due respect, I don't see where anything in this thread has anything to do with gender.

Am I missing something? I've made my position pretty clear; I think there's too much negative language on the thread about women, gays, ethnic minorities, etc., and I'm regularly the guy who's accused of being too "PC" (whatever the fuck that means) so I'd be ready to back you up, if I saw what you're seeing... I just don't, in this case.

You got your knickers in a twist, and then un-twisted them. dw failed to read the un-twisting, and then he got his in a twist. Everybody's apologized, everybody's sorry.

Let's all simmer down a bit, eh?

1. Read (the whole thread)

2. Think

3. Post

3a. If necessary, use smileys. :thu:

/w

• Members

Originally posted by the DW

For Aqua,

No dude, that was a poor example.

See? No one is exempt from bad days.

Still.....it's just a side of you i've never seen:love:

Dude....you told someone to shut the fuck up.....hells yeah:thu:

the sonor pics i posted will cheer you up.:D

• Members

Originally posted by WillyRay

1. Read (the whole thread)

2. Think

3. Post

3a. If necessary, use smileys.
:thu:

/w

Yes. I must admit that I was the one out of line here. My apologies to all concerned.

I will self-impose a ban on my bad attitude.

Archived