insane craigslist ad

valued customer

• Members

Originally posted by Old Steve

Yeah, I wanna be in a band with THAT guy! Go to rehearsal and he'd spend 3 hours rambling on about why he thinks the band should do "Mustang Sally".

No thanks, psycho. Guy needs to buy a drum machine....

I'd hit the bricks as soon as he said, "Mustang Sally."

• Members

Originally posted by JBrig

Here is an ad that makes you want to audition for.

http://dallas.backpage.com/musician/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=oid%3A596200&name=musicians%20available%2Fwanted

tomtomcats.jpg

Your 40th birthday? But we have that acoustic gig at Six Flags! What about getting out there and working? And something about building a following? Or just use distortion for a rawkin' punk show! Douchenozzle!

• Members

Originally posted by Old Steve

Yeah, I wanna be in a band with THAT guy! Go to rehearsal and he'd spend 3 hours rambling on about why he thinks the band should do "Mustang Sally".

No thanks, psycho. Guy needs to buy a drum machine....

Old Steve... is this the same Old Steve from drumset.com?

• Members

Originally posted by FitchFY

"What you just said makes no sense whatsoever. At no point in your incoherent ramblings did you make any type of valuable statement. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
- Billy Madison
:D

Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

Billy: A simple 'No' would have sufficed.

/w

• Members

Originally posted by T Hofmann

tomtomcats.jpg

Your 40th birthday? But we have that acoustic gig at Six Flags! What about getting out there and working? And something about building a following? Or just use distortion for a rawkin' punk show! Douchenozzle!

This is my band I quit a few weeks ago. That is Tom the singer in the pic. He wrote that bitter add when me and the lead guitar walked out. Anyways, I thought it was a funny and sad way to recruit new prospects. It should be obvious why we left.

• Members

Originally posted by pjb

Tom looks and sounds like a tool. You did the right thing JBrig

He's a good guy, but yeah, a tool indeed. By the way in case anyone went to the Chins Mojo site and listened to any music, that is not me on the drums! That was their first drummer that I replaced, and he was not..........how should I say.........GOOD!

• Members

Originally posted by JBrig

This is my band I quit a few weeks ago. That is Tom the singer in the pic. He wrote that bitter add when me and the lead guitar walked out. Anyways, I thought it was a funny and sad way to recruit new prospects. It should be obvious why we left.

I guess you just don't have what it takes to work with a musician of his caliber... good for you!

Archived