In honor of my 1,000th post!

twosticks

• Members

Now I feel like a true Geezer. I go from "Member" to "Senior Member"

If not then I was wrong, disregard and go on.

How do others post so much in so little time? Carmine has over 3,000 and has been here less time than me. I have been here since mid 2006?

Anyway, I have no beef with anybody. I would like to thank all those that have helped me get here. All my old friends like Oldsteve, Rockbeat, Willy,Maria, The DW and MANY others...To the new guys as well like both Markos, BroadSt, Carmine and really to EVERYBODY on here! I love you all man!

SO this post is my party but I want you to post anything you want here, within reason. Give a shout to anyone you want. or plug your favorite band or your band.

Movie quotes whatever! Drums Rule!!

"So you were having sex with the little fella?" - Fargo

"We don't need no stinking badges!" - Blazing Saddles

"We are no longer the knights of Neegh, we are now the knights of ikkky, ikkky poon tang!"-Monty Python;Holy Grail

"Reckon you could make me some mustard and biscits?" - SLingblade

"Looks like somebody's got a case of the Mondays" -Office Space

" I want four fried chickens and a coke" -Blues Brothers

"I think it was her grandma's dog, he was a mean dog"- Forrest Gump

"you've got three choices: moonshine, coal mine, or moving on down the line" -Coal Miners Daughter

"when can we land?......I can't tell for another two hours....we can't land for another two hours or you can't tell me for another two hours?"- Airplane

Thanks to all you guys + gals ! post a shout out, thank you or just whatever! Thanks again!

• Members

Now you'll really start to feel it in your joints and bones. Finger Typitis...it's ugly but at least it keeps your hand in a fist...

Tanks for the compliments, but I like the other Blazzing Saddle's quote "Somebody's gott go back and get a s..tload of dimes!" Now THERE's something you don't hear every day!

• Members

Does this mean that I have to start calling you Mr Stix? LOL - Congrats dude!!! Its guys like you that make this place a wonderful place to post!!

Forrest Gump? Now you did it. So many quotes, too little time.

Jenny and Me were like peas and carrots

Are you two brothers?

We are of no relation

You better tuck that in or you'll get it caught in a trip wire.

Lt Dan. You've got legs.

and of course...

Run Forrest, Run!!

• Members

1000 posts party! Thats one I wont get to have for a while. Your fingers must be worn down to little knubbs by now. Do you need to have a special keyboard for that?

Post anything I want . . . hmmmm. . . . Probably better not; but here is the pic that was put on my phones backgroung from a party last friday. I wish I would have thought to take a bunch of pics; but I will post it here in your honor.

That gives me an idea. We should start a post your latest or greatest party picture thread. Or they could even be posted here. Hay! that could be a great way to celebrate your 1000th post!

(Now you see how my mind slowly progresses. A small mind at work. If your quiet you can hear the gears turning)

• Members

Now you'll really start to feel it in your joints and bones. Finger Typitis...it's ugly but at least it keeps your hand in a fist...

Tanks for the compliments, but I like the other Blazzing Saddle's quote "Somebody's gott go back and get a s..tload of dimes!" Now THERE's something you don't hear every day!

IMO, I think Slim Pickins should of gotten a Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for that performance.:thu:

• Members

frankarr - an aussie microsoft blogger : 1000 Posts

Drumroll please. This is my 1000 post on http://blogs.msdn.com/frankarr/ My 1st post here was on Dec 3 2003 . Thats 968 days ago!

blogs.msdn.com/frankarr/archive/2006/07/28/681324.aspx - 69k - Cached - Similar pages

Football Corner: 1000 posts!

This is Football Corner's 1000th post and we would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has made the blog so successful. ...

football-corner.blogspot.com/2008/01/1000-posts.html - 76k - Cached - Similar pages

Using Your OS Blog

• Members

Congrats twosticks, I'm brand spankin new, (2nd post) so I've got a long way to go. Anybody ever tell you that your screen name sound like an Indian name. "HI TWOSTICKS, ME TWODOGSHUMPIN"

anyway, later!

LOL, yes i have thought about that. I had seen guys before with names like "Faststicks" or "DrumStixs" and was thinking of something like that that HC hadn't had already registered and is in part how I came up with Twosticks.

But yes is like "We need fire, call scout Twosticks and have make for big fire"

:lol:

Archived