HERE IS THE PROOF! WHERES YOURS?

johnny nobody

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All right I modestly propose a 3 day Johnny No-balls break , sure it's fun to feed trolls , but I promise if he goes away a new one will pop up , just for Shiggles let's try out a 3 day walk out on Mr. Nobody.......eh?......eh?

in honor of the writers guild?.....eh?.....eh?

How do you lead mice with just a djimba?

• Members

Johnny:

I honestly now believe that you are heckling members here. This is a fair warning that you are to not egg folks on.

I have been more than fair with regards to personal attacks against you.

STOP TOUTING YOUR DRUMS, and START participating in the drum discussions. Let your wisdom prove itself and then folks may take your drum invention more serious.

At this juncture you are simply a proverbial thorn in the drum forums side.

If you persist, don't say you were not warned.

I appreciate in advance your willingness to back off.

Dendy

• Members

Johnny:

I honestly now believe that you are heckling members here. This is a fair warning that you are to not egg folks on.

I have been more than fair with regards to personal attacks against you.

STOP TOUTING YOUR DRUMS, and START participating in the drum discussions. Let your wisdom prove itself and then folks may take your drum invention more serious.

At this juncture you are simply a proverbial thorn in the drum forums side.

If you persist, don't say you were not warned.

I appreciate in advance your willingness to back off.

Dendy

I know your not all blind. The guy in post#203 was a lead piper that only got a reply on my thread. I didnt say much. But, I really dont want to play with them anymore. So I wont fight with the FCI coalition anymore for the forums sake. You should make them stop the 201 crap though, and the vulgar language. That is what really has kept the flame on.

Archived