HERE IS THE PROOF! WHERES YOURS?

johnny nobody

• Members

I been takin it on the rims from a few members about a supposedly crappy sounding kit. So, I was wondering how many people have a video recording of their kit? Im not lookin to knock anyone so dont be shy. Any home recording is fine but PROFESSIONAL recording are also appreciated, as long as its YOUR drums.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thread title: "HERE IS THE PROOF! WHERES YOURS?"

Ummm... I don't see any proof from you Johnny, just the link to the same {censored}ty videos we've already seen. The title you give this thread implies you're providing proof... and yet, you're not. Again.

I, for one, am not surprised at your lack of preparation Johnny. It's all expected now

Also John-Boy... if you used the handy Search feature, you'd see that quite a few of us have posted video of our playing/kits on here, and even the crappy sounding ones sound better than your product.

• Members

installing wood plates to house speakers takes away every ounce of natural tone the drums may have had. Not to mention tuning them is out the window. I agree with mondo, triggers and a module will give a drummer complete control of any electric sound he or she could ever want.

• Members

installing wood plates to house speakers takes away every ounce of natural tone the drums may have had. Not to mention tuning them is out the window. I agree with mondo, triggers and a module will give a drummer complete control of any electric sound he or she could ever want.

NOOOOOOOOO000000!!11!!!

3L3CTRIK DRUMZ R DA SHIZZLE!!

B3ST3ST N DA WURLD!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Members

I been takin it on the rims from a few members about a supposedly crappy sounding kit. So, I was wondering how many people have a video recording of their kit? Im not lookin to knock anyone so dont be shy. Any home recording is fine but PROFFESIONAL recording are also appreciated, as long as its YOUR drums.

:deadhorse:

• Members

Alright , so it comes to this.........

When making a pie there are a few schools of thought on the crust.

Some people go w/ butter

Some people go w/ Crisco

Some people go w/ Lard

Thoughts? Preferences?

I usually go w/ a mix of butter and Crisco , but a Lard crust can be the best if your cool w/ Lard in your pastry.......

Discuss.

• Members

Alright , so it comes to this.........

When making a pie there are a few schools of thought on the crust.

Some people go w/ butter

Some people go w/ Crisco

Some people go w/ Lard

Thoughts? Preferences?

I usually go w/ a mix of butter and Crisco , but a Lard crust can be the best if your cool w/ Lard in your pastry.......

Discuss.

I find that the easiest way to make a crust is to not change your underwear for a few days :eek:

I think butter would probably be more comfortable than Crisco or Lard down your pants, but the lubrication may inhibit the crust making process, and thus is not advised.

• Members

I been takin it on the rims from a few members about a supposedly crappy sounding kit. So, I was wondering how many people have a video recording of their kit? Im not lookin to knock anyone so dont be shy. Any home recording is fine but PROFFESIONAL recording are also appreciated, as long as its YOUR drums.

Johnny, the thing is, we're not selling our kits, and we're not claiming that they are the best in the world. We're not making any claims which require proof. You are. Do you understand that? Simply answer yes or no. It's a very simple question and a very simple concept. Yes or no Johnny, no bull{censored}, no avoiding the question, just one little word.

• Members

"Blue 7,13,16" ... is that what you want us to watch?

If you are interested in the ELECTRIC DRUMS you should see all you can. If you watch, you will catch a few words on the screen tryin to point things out. And while your listening at the very least 97 db in a good set of speakers, you might get a glint of subtle tones you can miss on tiny computer speaks.

BUT, the LIVE drums in your face speaks loads.

What I really want though is for drummers to show videos of their own kits. With sound.

Archived