cd printing. any recommendations?

• Members

The cheapest I have found was $990 for 1000 cd's (not cd-r's)with the artwork and case. That is really cheap but I am tight on money right now, anyone know any slightly cheaper places? I would prefer to press 500 cd's but I will probably have to settle for 1000 because the drastic price break usually begins at 1000. thanks.

• Members

After hours and hours of searching, I found a place that does 500 for about $700 or so. The catch is that the artwork minimum is 1000 pieces, but you can get just 500 CDs. I should mention this includes replication and jewel cases. The place I found was http://www.wonderdisc.com

The bogus thing is that the prices aren't right there on the site, you have to get an estimate. I've not done business with them, so I can't vouch for them yet, but so far I think that's probably who I'll go with unless I decide to do a shorter run on CD-Rs instead.

• Members

I just use CDR's I make sure they are red book though. I use a plextor profesional drive that has software to check them (which was recomended to me from someone on the recording forum). I have found that very few players will have problems with them, and they are usualy old ones. :cool:

Archived