DW price list...

willhaven

• Members

Anyone know where to get a price list for DW drums?

I'm looking to get a kit and I want to compare kit prices without getting a call from a local salesman just to get a fucking quote.
:)

Any help would be appreciated.

Their website will give you MSRP.

For the most part, you can take off 30% from any MSRP out there (DW included), so that'll give you a round number to work with.

You have to spec out the kit though using their drum-builder app.

• Members

Yep, use the kit builder and then click "Get quote". Put some BS information in there (or your real infor if you want) and it will give you MSRP.

Ah, thanks, I thought you had to actually have someone spec it out and call you back.

I'll give that a try. Cheers.

• Members

8, 10, 12, 14, & 16 inch toms, 6x14 snare and 18x22 kick...

6572 MSRP

3943 @ 30% off.

That sound about right?

I'd like to find a used 7pc kit, but I hardly see any kits that large on eBay. I'd probably have to wait around for ages to fine one that large, and finding one in a color combo I like. Bah...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Just snagged these off of eBay. :)

22x16 kick, 13x5 snare, 8x7, 10x8, 12x9, 15x13.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wilsonhut/sets/72157603436112505/

I'm thinking of getting the square Pearl rack & DW 9000 series kick (double) and hi-hat stands.

Not sure which cymbals I want. I may drag the kit with the rack down to the local Guitar Center or a local drum shop so I can try it all out in person.

Now the fun begins I guess...

• Members

Just snagged these off of eBay.
:)

22x16 kick, 13x5 snare, 8x7, 10x8, 12x9, 15x13.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wilsonhut/sets/72157603436112505/

I'm thinking of getting the square Pearl rack & DW 9000 series kick (double) and hi-hat stands.

Not sure which cymbals I want. I may drag the kit with the rack down to the local Guitar Center or a local drum shop so I can try it all out in person.

Now the fun begins I guess...

I saw that kit last week :D Nice pickup!

• Members

Heck yeah, find a match 14x16, put the 13x15 on legs, throw away the 8" tom, and you're good to go :D

I love that DW satin black finish. I'm torn between natural satin oil and black stained satin oil on my next kit.

• Members

i cant get it either!

would someone be so kind as to go on and get one for me?

i want the MSRP of this kit:

10x8, 12x9, 14x12, 20x16

Azure Stain Laquer

Satin Chrome Hardware

Collectors Maple Shell

I've got a price list in front of me.

MSRP: 5218

40% off would be 3130. Add 10% for satin chrome.

Anyone else need a quote?

• Members

....I love that DW satin black finish. I'm torn between natural satin oil and black stained satin oil on my next kit.

Well it just so happens that I may be selling my ebony satin oil kit (with the black hardware and ebony Ambassador reso's) in the very near future!

:D:D

I will be selling them, but the shipping back to 'the States' would make it cost prohibitive for you. But they are SEXY as hell!

• Members

I've got a price list in front of me.

MSRP: 5218

40% off would be 3130. Add 10% for satin chrome.

Anyone else need a quote?

I was quoted (list) of 4152 for the same kit, less the 12" tom, but adding a bass drum tom mount. All satin chrome hardware but broken glass wrap instead of lacquer. Does that sound right?

Of course, there was a good discount off of list, but I can't disclose that.

• Members

I was quoted (list) of 4152 for the same kit, less the 12" tom, but adding a bass drum tom mount. All satin chrome hardware but broken glass wrap instead of lacquer. Does that sound right?

Of course, there was a good discount off of list, but I can't disclose that.

These were prices taken from a price book that DW sent to my store. I added up the prices as a non-exotic lacquer, not a satin oil. I'm not sure which one Azure qualifies as, so i could've been wrong. The retail on a 12" tom is probably around 700, that would explain the lower list. Hell his kick is listed at over 2G's.

Archived