Uh oh... some douchebag posted a fraud ad on craiglist using my drum kit

siberian

• Members

thanks for all of that siberian. We got a good laugh at work out of it!

It amazes me that someone would go to such extremes and the possibility of getting caught to make a few bucks. I mean, how many times can you make that work. You'd probably be better off working at a 7-11 graveyard shift to make more money. Then a gain, he probably works at 7-11 and thinks he can make more money:freak::facepalm:.

I can see it, working at about 3:30 in the a.m. some guy walks in and buys coffee and a sweet roll and starts talking about how to make extra money off the Internet...

F*^#ing ass holes!

• Members
thanks for all of that siberian. We got a good laugh at work out of it!

It amazes me that someone would go to such extremes and the possibility of getting caught to make a few bucks. I mean, how many times can you make that work. You'd probably be better off working at a 7-11 graveyard shift to make more money. Then a gain, he probably works at 7-11 and thinks he can make more money:freak:
:facepalm:

I can see it, working at about 3:30 in the a.m. some guy walks in and buys coffee and a sweet roll and starts talking about how to make extra money off the Internet...

F*^#ing ass holes!

Well, these guys never get caught because they are operating from outside of this country. A lot of them are out of Nigeria and various eastern European countries. It's very difficult to catch them. Do a search on "419 scam" and you'll see a {censored}load of stuff about these scumbags.

Archived