Check this out..

TamaDrummer0

• Members

Well, a while ago we were talking about what a cymbal would sould like when it was shot. (well I brought that up) Anyways I had these crappy TAMA cymbals that came with my kit, which i replaced with Zildjian A Customs. I deicided to shoot my 16" crash. Chech it out...

1006081413-00.jpg

By the way, it was shot with a .22LR.

Next time I'm going to shoot my 20" ride and 14" highhats with our SKS and .40. Lmao

• Members

did you bullseye the keyhole on accident?

More importantly than how does it sound now, how did it sound while you were killing it?

And yes. I did keyhole it by accident.

I'll put in on a stand if you guys want and make a vid. Lmao, it sounds trashy :D

Oh yeah, the sound that it made while we were killing it sounded like a muffled "pop". It was pretty sick.

• Members

". .. do you see what happens? DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS W/ THE MAN!!!! Let this be a lesson to all of you. . . I will pop many caps in your ass. ..one more loose lug, one more snapped snare strand, one more not ringin' out to your full sustain potential. ..BLAMMO... just look at what happened to poor T there. ... I didn't wanna go all Buddy Rich-meets-Elvis' .38, but I will if I have to"

• Members

22lr? I would have been at least a little afraid of ricochets. Did you have any problems with that? Most of my cymbals would withstand that kinda fire with only minimal damage.

/w

This got me brain sack workin, set the next cymbal on a stand like always, but then try to play the cymbal with ricocheting bullets----party on garth

Archived