WAY OT: Head COld From Hell!

twosticks

• Members

I know I've heard couple of you guys being sick this season and some of my co-workers have had this.

Quick review: Last Fri and Sat I started feeling stuffy with sore throat and getting sick.

Mon. morn- Went to doctor and recieved Z-pack super antibotics and plenty of allergy/decongestant samples. Got a note for off work for two days along with my regular Weds/Thrus off. Doctor called it acute sinuitis-(sinus infection?)

Anyway, I'm feeling a little better all around but this {censored} keeps hanging on! After the decongestants wear off, I'm back to stuffy and still have been weak, dizzy, and "sick" feeling. I've also been taking Mucinex-D, Claritin-D, NyQuil (not all at the same time) tons of chicken soup with hot sauce, no alcohol, hot baths, sleeping in sweats under tons of blankets to try and "sweat" it out.

Is this normal for this "crap"?????:confused:

Mon and Tues I felt better because the of the antibotics and then Weds/Thurs I was even more stuffy! I am not as achy as I had been and it does feel like this stuff is starting to "somewhat" break up. JUst wanted to know if this was normal with the others that have had it??? Is going on for a week now even after seeing the doctor. Thanks for any replies.

• Members

Can we say Pnue Pneu...need I say more...take care of yourself or you can end up with a month's worth of agony. Just check back on the thread where you gave me advice, and follow it. The stuff that's going around now is no laughing matter...

THat's what I was thinking of too Carmine. I just never knew this crap could hang on for so long! No laughing matter is right, from what you went through and another co-worker that caught pnuemonia from it. I've had Strep-throat and Bronchitis that's gone over easier than this stuff.

• Members

Had it right before xmas and was out for about 9 days with it, still went to work, but wasn't worth a damn. In fact I've been down 3 times already with something nasty since it started getting cold out.

I have a theory that the quicker you give it to someone else the quicker it goes away. Go cough on some people...

Especially if they're A holes. Ask your boss to barrow his pen and sneeze on it. LOL.. You'll feel better in no time ;)

• Members

Listen to all of you...I've got mine now...I'm just getting over it...I'm coughing and hacking...don't you see...have you not realized...OMG...it's coming from the computers!!!!:eek: They are out to get us...just like Kevin McCarthy (who) says..."they're after us! Run...you can't hide! The computers are coming! :confused: It's coming through the binary code! Quick...drape a cloth over your monitor...hide it under a pillow. Run to your nearest Circuit City and call the CDC! Don't let them take over!!! uuuuuggggggghhhh...I feel feverish...maybe it's just me:facepalm:

• Members

You guys just need to live right like I do.:rolleyes: I've yet to be sick this year other then a very minor head cold, (knocks on wood).

And boomboomdrums, it will always be your fault regardless of what the problem is, you will have a hand in it. At least that's how it is here at my house.

Archived