OT- What's fer supper?????

marko46

• Members

post that tator receipe marko.

It's easy, don't know why more don't do it:

2 1/2 lbs red taters. Leave some of the skin on when ya peel them 6 nice sized garlic cloves, partially crushed, cut the taters into 1" to 1/2" chunks (small, Rachel Ray style). Boill.

Drain and in the pan add 3/4 cup of sour cream, splash of milk, blend w/ mixer, adding milk till smooth but not runny.

Enjoy

• Members

BBQ chicken

Weird, that's what I had Monday, wife told me how to make fast.

We had chicken quaters out to thaw. I took a big deep pan and lined it with tin foil, laid chicken pieces in and added salt and pepper and brushed on a thick layer of BBQ sauce. Covered pan with tin foil and placed in oven to bake at 400 degrees for 2-3 hours. Cooked up some Rice-a-Roni and a can of Vidila onions in green beans and small potaoes for sides. Ate a nice lunch, got ready for work and then packed some for for my lunch last night. Yum

Yes a good breakfast is good anytime! IS why Waffle House, IHOP, and Dennys are still in business, or is that because of the drunks?? LOL

• Members
Yes a good breakfast is good anytime! IS why Waffle House, IHOP, and Dennys are still in business, or is that because of the drunks?? LOL

3 in the morning after a gig it's always fun to stop in at IHOP and laugh at the drunken idiots !

And the people who are already there are funny sometimes too :facepalm:

• Members

It's easy, don't know why more don't do it:

2 1/2 lbs red taters. Leave some of the skin on when ya peel them 6 nice sized garlic cloves, partially crushed, cut the taters into 1" to 1/2" chunks (small, Rachel Ray style). Boill.

Drain and in the pan add 3/4 cup of sour cream, splash of milk, blend w/ mixer, adding milk till smooth but not runny.

Enjoy

that's the way, right there. the only thing I'd change is I'd leave all the skins on.

• Members
3 in the morning after a gig it's always fun to stop in at IHOP and laugh at the drunken idiots !

And the people who are already there are funny sometimes too
:facepalm:

true dat. Is always somedude who looked like he just crawed out from under a rock, clothes are even dusty looking and is always something really weird. Like either he's with a really pretty woman or he's driving a shiny new auto?:confused:

• Members

I thought of this thread when I finished cooking and tasted what I did.

scallops wrapped in bacon:

pre heat oven to 350

pre cook the bacon in a pan just before it's done and it's not crunchy

rinse scallops and put in backing dish with lemon juice and sprinkle with garlic powder

wrap the bacon around the scallops and keep together with toothpicks

sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese

bake for about 15 minutes, you may need to turn them at the half way point

don't over cook the scallops or they'll get tough

Good stuff there buddy!

• Members

Got stuck in Columbus tonight. Loaded Potato skins- BACON!!!!!!!!!!!! Yum! Champs Sports Bar.
Best I could do tonight.

Whiteing Last night in butter and garlic with of all thing Mozzerella Balls. I was amazed that ther were that many Mozzerella's out this early in the season so I could collect their nuts. Chewy.......................mmmmmmmm

Archived