Finally got some new drum pics!

MattACaster

• Members

Always liked the Deep Blue Exports, great color... I thought once about trying to get them with black hardware, that would look sweet!

Kick ass kit Matt!

I know. I wish it had black hardware. Had to settle for black reso heads.

• Members

Nice Matt! Where in the hell ya been??????????

How do those "Tiddy Cat" tubs tune up?
:p
:wave:

Busy at work and I took a couple months off the drums to focus on the guitar. Back on drums though and making some noticeable improvements in my playing! :thu:

Those are my cable storage bins. :D

• Members

Looking good, Matt.

Along with Nick's question, maybe you can post up some info on your trigger setup/components for those of us interested in doing something similar.

It's pretty straight forward. Right now I'm only trigger my bass drums but that might change in the future.

I'm using Ddrum Pro triggers into a Alesis D4. :thu:

I'm considering switching over to a laptop and using the Ddrum sample libraries they have for free on their website.

• Members

Busy at work and I took a couple months off the drums to focus on the guitar. Back on drums though and making some noticeable improvements in my playing!
:thu:

Those are my cable storage bins.
:D

Glad to see ya back man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stick around.:poke:

Later,

marko46

• Members

Nice setup, but that kit looks like it sounds terrible. Your sticking is all over the heads, dude.

exports + pinstripes = a very sad mog at FOH

I haven't heard your kit or your playing (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt) but when I see kits like this roll up on my stage it's never a good night.

• Members

Nice setup, but that kit looks like it sounds terrible. Your sticking is all over the heads, dude.

exports + pinstripes = a very sad mog at FOH

I haven't heard your kit or your playing (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt) but when I see kits like this roll up on my stage it's never a good night.

I've only been playing about 3-4 year steadily. I will admit my stick control is kind of all over the place but I know that and I'm working on it. :thu:

If you actually want to hear me play check this out. Everything is me except the bass...

http://www.spookywhatsqueeks.com/coverfest/Dear%20Lover.mp3

Don't judge the sound of the kit by the recordings. POS mics and a basement make for {censored} recordings. :cry:

Archived