My "American Idol is Fixed" conspiracy Theory

hwy145

• Members

I know that Idol is fixed! The nation is shocked by the underdog winner. This is what I think. Adam is marketable, and I'm guessing by the way that the judges were baglicking him throughout the contest, Simon figures he can market and sell big numbers of Adam records with or without the "Idol" win.

Chris on the other hand, is nothing too special. Good voice, good looking kid, but just kinda blah. Chris won Idol to sell records. The idol winner probably is a million seller regardless of how great he./she is. Chris in second place probably won't sell nearly as many records as Adam in second place. The fix is in! Thoughts? Comments?

• Members

I think the show is crap (cept the charity work) Anyhow , not a fan.

My wife on the other hand is.....I know , it's sad , she's smarter than that....

Anyway as much as the show does suck , on th finale Steve Martin played Banjo w/ a Bluegrass band while two of the "idolz" sang along.

It was actually kinda nice , Martin wrote the tune and played the Banjo quite nicely.

• Members

Is all, just an updated version of "Star Search". All the big cressendos and showboating vocals. "The champion gets 2.75 stars,the challenger gets 3.00 stars!, the challenger wins by .25 stars!!!!" now for the Model/spokeperson catogory...:facepalm:

Archived