Lets have another go.........dream kit?

drummer_bum

• Members

DW Collectors in 7x10, 8x12, 15x16, 16x18, 16x24, 5.5x14

Saluda Diamonds thin to med-thin, trad finish 15" hats, 18 & 20" crash/rides, 22" ride, 20" china

Pearl Eliminator hardware

Custom made drum sticks (15 7/8" between 5A and 5B with long taper and wood acorn tip)

Remo coated Ambs over clear Ambs, PS3's on kick

And whatever the newest, fanciest, most realistic e-kit on the market is so I can play at 2 in the morning.

• Members

2urumtu.jpg
I belive this solves the floor/throne problem.

D_bum, your goals are not lofty enough. Just kiddin'. The beer bottles are a nice touch.

I'm perfectly content right now as far as kits go. No dream kits I can think of.

• Members

...and a boat load of talent.

^My main concern. I'll wait until I don't sound terrible in my own eyes before I think seriously about a 'dream kit'

My dream kit would probably be 2 bass drums. 2 toms up/2 down. a aux. snare, 2 sets of hats, 1 ride, 4 crashes, 2 chinas, and an assortment of splashes/bells similar in set-up to gavin harrisons.

And of course what someone else said....a great e-kit so I can practice when Im up browsing around the internet at 3am...

• Members

I'd take a vintage Slingerland, I think. I would go for more of a bop set-up than big band, but just for conveniences' sake--either would be great. I don't know about the cymbal set-up, but I'm pretty happy now: K custom hats/ride, A custom crash, Wuhan china/splash and a small gong.

Archived