Beavertail lugs

cdawg

• Members

anyone know where i can get some good quality beavertail lugs? i've checked around, and i see a few, but they look pretty rough. should i do the used/vintage thing? wasn't sure if it was worth it, considering the cost, and the fact that i'll be gigging with this kit. so i need something reliable. just want something tough but pretty.

suggestions?

• Members

Thanks for all the responses. I submitted this question to a Rogers forum and have yet to even get a reply. I dropped emails to Yammy, Brook Mays and Mass, and everyone else I could think of. I'll keep you guys posted, if anyone cares. Thanks again!

• Members

For Rogers Beavertail lugs.......... ebay. Quality depends on the price you want to pay, and they will all be used. You could also contact Dave Drew who may have some late Big R era springless lugs NOS, since he aquired a large quantity when the USA production ended in 84. Google Dave Drew for an address.

• Members

For Rogers Beavertail lugs.......... ebay. Quality depends on the price you want to pay, and they will all be used. You could also contact Dave Drew who may have some late Big R era springless lugs NOS, since he aquired a large quantity when the USA production ended in 84. Google Dave Drew for an address.

knew i shoulda just said "rogers" in the title, and that'd get you! recognized ya from the rogers forum, what a great find! i've never seen so many insane rogers kits in my life. very jealous! being a rogers newbie, i'm learning a lot there. i helped a friend buy a rogers kit about 15 years ago (5 piece black holiday, if memory serves,) and it was mint!! he was deciding between that and some crap 15 piece pearl export. i had to talk him into the rogers kit, and i admit i didn't know much about it but i knew quality when i saw it. i've been thinking rogers ever since!

thanks for the info, john!

Archived