New Radiohead!!!

Cross Eyed Mary

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

nor did we for yours. if all you have to say is 'this sucks' go to PDF with the other children.

See, that's why you're an idiot. I came into a forum designed for people to give their opinion on posted topics, and said what I thought about the matter at hand. YOU, on the other hand, apparently fell out of bed next to your computer this morning and decided to give your unasked for opinion of what the people here think of me, which is not what this forum is for.

TD;LR: {censored} off, you illiterate troll.

• Members

I suppose that this is a bad time to bring up the fact that Kid, Hail & Amnesiac are being re-released next week in collectors packages, each with a second disc of rare studio sessions and live recordings, in addition to a dvd of videos, live concert & tv performances, and also a sweet set of RH postcards....so I won't mention that.

Carry on

• Members
See, that's why you're an idiot. I came into a forum designed for people to give their opinion on posted topics, and said what I thought about the matter at hand. YOU, on the other hand, apparently fell out of bed next to your computer this morning and decided to give your unasked for opinion of what the people here think of me, which is not what this forum is for.

TD;LR: {censored} off, you illiterate troll.

mate i dont want to start an argument (too late). but guessing by your photo you are a metal man? (stereotyping :cop:). i think you are being a bit closed minded about your music and you will enjoy music more if you take to all genres with the same attitude. I used to be stuck on certain types but i think now i like things for the quality of the song instead of the genre i can widen my playing to fit any situation.

• Members
mate i dont want to start an argument (too late). but guessing by your photo you are a metal man? (stereotyping
:cop:
). i think you are being a bit closed minded about your music and you will enjoy music more if you take to all genres with the same attitude. I used to be stuck on certain types but i think now i like things for the quality of the song instead of the genre i can widen my playing to fit any situation.

I do listen to metal, along with other types of music. It's just that over-hyped, pretentious, super-mainstream rock is not one of the genres I enjoy.

• Members
It's just that over-hyped, pretentious, super-mainstream rock is not one of the genres I enjoy.

That's a start dude. Why not offer your criticism of a tune instead of just popping in to offer us an example of what a smug 17 year old would type?

• Members

It is amazing to me how {censored} just happens to "leak out" these days! There isn't anything in this entire {censored}ing country that isn't orchestrated and manipulated by the powers that be! And as far as the new Radiohead there is a Tibetan monk somewhere that is owed some royalties!

• Members

I'd never listened to any Radiohead, so I asked my son if he had any. He gave me two, one called OK Computer and who knows. I listened to OK computer and then I fell into a deep :bor::bor::bor::bor::bor:, so I never listened to the other one. I highly recommend them if you're having trouble sleeping.

• Members

sure, radiohead is hit-or-miss, but like mary said, you can't beat some of their middle stuff. you gotta respect a band that does what they want and still makes a living. especially being all artsy and f***ing the labels and just putting music out online. more bands should figure that one out.

• Members

sure, radiohead is hit-or-miss, but like mary said, you can't beat some of their middle stuff. you gotta respect a band that does what they want and still makes a living. especially being all artsy and f***ing the labels and just putting music out online. more bands should figure that one out.

Well, the paradigm has shifted. Used to be you put out a record and toured it at a loss or break-even because the record sales was where you made your money.

Nowadays, bands tour to make money, playing their records, which don't.

Seems bass ackwards, but there it is.

• Members

I quit reading Stark's posts a long time ago. He goes out of his way to offer negative opinions on a regular basis, but hey, i guess that's just his teenage angst and immaturity. I'm sure he'll grow the {censored} up one of these days.

lol its not all 17 year olds!! im 17! haha

and in the UK radiohead deffinately arent mainstream in any way. Most of the time its just musos that say they like them to me.

Archived