Oh... You just wait!

Gremson

• Members

I did like it better when I was carrying a guitar, and him, just the pedal board.

load in/out is a pain in the ass.

plus I'm a huge sissy. he knows what I will and will not carry.

If I have to make the slightest grunty noise to pick it up, I wont be moving it.

Throne, check.

Sticks, check.

Toms, check

Kick, sure.

cymbals? no.

stand bag? haha. NO

And as much as I want to pat myself on the back...I'm only helpful in phases.

It depends.

I just make sure to tell you guys when i AM helpful, so it SEEMS like I do awesome stuff all the time.

• Members

OOOoooohhhHH!

Just ordered a full set of ATTACK coated single ply heads for "Abigail"

I can't wait to play this kit! Plus I'm really curious what kind of effect I'll get from having the word ATTACK! written on the surface of everything I hit with a piece of wood.

Sounds like it could be fun!

• Members

7:00pm. Heads came!!!!

I'm getting 'em on right now. 18" and 12" toms are set.... Then I stripped out a screw on one of the 16" tom's lugs... {censored}!

Plus there's some sort of red paint of the hoops for the bass drum. I've waited untill today to get this taken care of. Hooray for being prepared. Might be time to revoke my Eagle Scout status.

But... As they're coming together, they're looking beautiful! I'm gonna try to find an extra screw in the garage, and put TGF to work on painting the hoops black... She's good at that painting stuff.

• Members

They were already painted... Did you forget what they looked like when I got 'em?

100_0323.jpg

I'm doing these drums a favor! TGF is doing a classy job painting over the red on these metal hoops with just plain black. They'll look slick.

I think pictures might come tonight before tomorrow!

• Members
Bummer... Not tonight folks. One of the lugs is messed up on the BD, and we've gotta put some kinda sealer on the hoops so the black paint doesn't scratch off so easily.

Tomorrow you should all see the glory with me though!

what a ripoff. c**ks**ker. let's see 'em, already.:mad:

Archived