Wishing a happy new year to all!

Eyehearya

• Members

best part about having the party at your house?

i don't have to drive home
:)

Worst part of havin' it at your home? that early morning knock on the door. . .it's the local authorities? "Umm, Ma'am? We received a call ... did you know there was a nekkid papa smurf on your lawn?"

• Members

I wish you all wealth, health and happiness. We've all gone through a lot this year, and let's just hope we've seen the worst that life has to offer, and it'll be nothing but smooth sailing from here on out. To all my GG comrads, as they say...we made it through another one! To all my young friends here, play your hearts out and show your stuff. You're ther pros of today and tomorrow. For all my really close comrads here on the forum, I wish you the best and you know you can always count on me any time! 2010 is going to be tremendous!

• Members

Oldest stepson and and his kids been here with the momma, other stepson was here. Wife's friend and her kids were here last night. Went to see wife's friend tonight (wasn't drinking, was actually at their church), got home right at midnight while neighbors were setting off fireworks. Figured up bills and balanced checkbook, today was pay day!

Now chilling with a few beers and wishing you and your a very Happy New Year!! have fun but be safe. Thanks to everyone who makes this place such a comfortable place to come to and be myself and amongst fellow drummers!

Yes 2009 had a few rough patches and tough times. Hoping 2010 changes all that! To all you guys, HOF'ers to junior members and the Geezer Guild and you lurkers (quiet ones that don't post) Hope everyone is doing well or getting better. Happy New Year and remember; Santa is Already watching you for this year! :thu:

• Members

I have a gaggle of people here at the house...wife, son, 3 granddaughters, daughter-in-law, nephew and wife, and 2 great nephews...whew...Happy New Year...let me live thru the day at least...kids from 3 to 13 and everything in between...yeeessshhhhh!

• Members

How did I get home? Better go check the car and see if there's any blood or hair on the fender.

:D

just kidding. I stayed in all night. The gf and I polished off a bottle of this awesome Sake, and just relaxed all evening.

Archived