Craigslist Thread

JMR

• Members

I'm going to c/p these because I don't expect the ads to stick around very long:

drummer needed (medford/so. OR)

Date: 2010-02-01, 1:08PM PST

Reply to:
[Errors when replying to ads?]

70's classic/80's/southern rock/metal. basically anything but country. if your experienced, dedicated to one band,(not moonlighting with other projects), practice in medford/play regionally. main concern is: do your homework so we can get up and running soon. for example: i usually practice 3-4 times with a group-then play 4 sets. open to songs you want to play too-(not an anarchy) looking at playing 4-6 shows/mo.

then this:

re:drummer needed (medford/so. OR)

Date: 2010-02-01, 8:38PM PST

Reply to: see below

This ad should read:

If you're a good drummer, own a P.A. for the band to sing through, can sing 75% of the songs (or possibly end up as the only singer since the guitar player cant sing and has no idea how to get a singer) and can deal with mental meltdowns from an unstable guitar player, then by all means APPLY! If you don't mind loaning money to guitar players who think another pedal is the answer to their problems but cant afford it, that would be a big plus. Get ready to book gigs for the band, deal with an ever changing practice schedule due to tantrums, you'll fit right in!! And don't forget your "homework", learning the lyrics and songs while your kit is locked up in the ghetto practice place!! You should be able to do this in 3-4 practices..... and if you want to record a few songs for the myspace (which you will also be obligated to build for the lazy ass band) then you will also have to arrange that yourself. Happy drumming.........Oh, and its not an "anarchy", look it up moron. What you're trying to describe is a "dictatorship", again, look it up. And again, you're a self serving, hand out seeking moron. :-) , look it up!!!

LMFAO!

• Members

Archived