ot- marko's a wuss.

cdawg

• Members

ok, i actually backed out to see if he was still here, and he's gone to bed. here's the deal:

i tried to call him tonight, and his phone went straight to vm. i jumped on here and saw he was on hc. so i pm'd him, and he whined about his phone being on charge, and he was going to bed, waaaah, waaaah, waaaah. dick.

• Members

so to speak, my ass. man, i'd love to re-head those puppies. they'd SING! you gotta start lookin' at drums for what they are, not what they're not.

d'you see what i played in the "studio"? frankenkit. wait'll you hear 'em.

i'm playin' a gig this week with the 15" marching snare/tom up, and 16" down. might have to bump the kick over to the right and run my double pedal slave, but what the hell.

• Members

so to speak, my ass. man, i'd love to re-head those puppies. they'd SING! you gotta start lookin' at drums for what they
are
, not what they're not.

d'you see what i played in the "studio"? frankenkit. wait'll you hear 'em.

i'm playin' a gig this week with the 15" marching snare/tom up, and 16" down. might have to bump the kick over to the right and run my double pedal slave, but what the hell.

Oh, they've been reheaded, and they do sound very good. The "nice kit" and "so to speak" part was just a joke/allusion to our good buddy Stark.

I'm looking forward to hearing what you guys cut in the studio too. I even think the group I play in may have some muzak on teh interwebz soon.

• Members

Alright. So I was tired. EXCUUUUUUSE ME!

Being tired does not make one a wuss last time I checked weasel nuts. I actually do {censored} on the weekend during the day. I don't lay on the couch scratching my nuts watching a movie all day.

Yes, my phone was charging because I spent five hours of the day talking to the Union County Sheriffs department about a complaint on one of the jobs we have going on. My phones on a charged now if you feel the need to call me and talk dirty to me. But honestly, you're old news. Now that I'm single I'm gonna play the field Bro. Well, maybe in a few months anyway.

But we have to move on, me and you. This has been a sick demented relationship anyway. We can still be friends though. Now that the DVD's out, or almost out, we'll always have memories. Here's a Kleenex. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Anyway,

Yes Jake the PEACE kit is the {censored} man.

BTW- does your house rumble when BD sleeps. I had to use ear plugs when we split the room back in Oct. He snores big, which fits. I feel for ya son.:thu::lol::wave:

Gotta go do some {censored} now.

Later

(cdawg- XXOO Dickhead):p

• Members

brokeback mountain comes to mind :poke:

Now YOU too????????????????????

sat I always placed above the dawg as far as standards go. Please don't drop to his level. It's a bile and stench drenched hell on earth that there may be no return from- EVER!

Save yourself!

• Members

Now YOU too????????????????????

sat I always placed above the dawg as far as standards go. Please don't drop to his level. It's a bile and stench drenched hell on earth that there may be no return from- EVER!

Save yourself!

:D:D:wave:

• Members

Anyway,

Yes Jake the PEACE kit is the {censored} man.

BTW- does your house rumble when BD sleeps. I had to use ear plugs when we split the room back in Oct. He snores big, which fits. I feel for ya son.
:thu::lol::wave:

Ah, indeed, it's a fun kit to play.

And yes, at least the walls in his room do.

It's a very bassy sound. Since the lower frequencies of his snoring exit his mouth at loud volumes, they can carry for up to 3.6 miles.

Archived