ot- marko's a wuss.

cdawg

• Members

Now YOU too????????????????????

sat I always placed above the dawg as far as standards go. Please don't drop to his level. It's a bile and stench drenched hell on earth that there may be no return from- EVER!

Save yourself!

sat's always been on the dark side, just a little under the radar (no pun intended, sat.)

as for our relationship marko, don't think you can cast me aside so easily...:evil:

• Members

sat's always been on the dark side, just a little under the radar (no pun intended, sat.)

as for our relationship marko, don't think you can cast me aside so easily...
:evil:

I knew it....as soon as I saw that bald head and beard....erotomaniac....all the way to the bank....your pegged mate.

Marko, run to the hills.....he won't ever stop...if he can't have you no-one can...:idk: he's a sick man.;)

• Members

Jimmy, I realize he's sick. Those are the only one's I seem top attract. He'll soon find another, or show up at my door naked in a trench coat, ring the bell, and when I open the door will swing it open.

OK, that made puke come out my nostrils.

• Members

Jimmy, I realize he's sick. Those are the only one's I seem top attract. He'll soon find another, or show up at my door naked in a trench coat, ring the bell, and when I open the door will swing it open.

OK, that made puke come out my nostrils.

:lol::lol:...thanks for the laugh, brilliant

Archived