Can someone briefly tell me...

utdrummer

• Members

what happened on this forum? I signed up earlier this year, got into the forums and found a lot of great people here, then the format was changed over to some alien-looking setup and I lost interest. It was difficult to get around the board at that time and I eventually gave up trying. I even read recently where one poster stated he didn't think the board was the same as it used to be. I concur. Obviously, changes were made and I'm glad to be back lurking and posting at times, but in a nutshell, what happened? Would appreciate even a condensed version of it. Thanks..great site and forum.

• Members

Yep, MF bought out the site and thought they would force us to change to a site like theirs. None of the crap worked right and everybody on here left for other sites. Main Admin and higher ups acknowledged they had a "New Coke" moment and changed it back to the old site style.

The shake up caused enough of a stir to lead some astray and others slow to get back on. Even regulars like me found other places to go and messed up the regular pace of comments that used to be here. Is getting close to how it used to be though.

Archived