Sabian... Awsome service!

ckcondon

• Members

I just got my cymbals back from Sabian. I sent them in for their "Factory Refurb" and had a brilliant finish applied. I had 2 AAX crashes and 2 AA rides. All about 10 years old and looked very worn.

For $40 ea and a couple of weeks, I have brand new cymbals! Great finish and new logos. They look gorgeous and sound awesome! Big thanks to Sabian customer service.

Just had to share.

• Members

I don't care much for shiny cymbals.It's nice of them to offer the service but eventually,you will just have to spend that money again to do the same thing. I see no point in that and prefer to just leave mine as they are.

I really like Sabian cymbals,just wish they made a ride that I liked. I had to go with Zildjian for a ride because I just can't seem to find one that sounds right to me.I have hit many Sabian rides with no luck. As soon as I hit my current ride,I knew it was for me.

• Members

Sabian's CS has always gone above and beyond for me in the past, yet another reason for my undying loyalty to them
:thu:

+a whole bunch

I had an amazing customer service experience with them about two years ago that ended up with me going to their Marshfield, MA offices. Unreal.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I just got my cymbals back from Sabian. I sent them in for their "Factory Refurb" and had a brilliant finish applied. I had 2 AAX crashes and 2 AA rides. All about 10 years old and looked very worn.

For $40 ea and a couple of weeks, I have brand new cymbals! Great finish and new logos. They look gorgeous and sound awesome! Big thanks to Sabian customer service.

Just had to share.

thats pretty cool. never knew they did that. respect given.

Archived